Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I will say that I'm 1000% happy with Heavy 16 veg A&B & there Foliar spray.. I'm gunna use those products no matter what..

I'm gunna need 2 do some slight adjustments next round with the H-16 bloom & see if I'm gunna stick with this H16 bloom.. I already know I'm gunna drop H16 Fire & go back 2 HH/MOAB bloom bosters..
hey mg do you use hammer head continuously threw flower? And when do u use the moab with it? Just got some free samples. Thought it might help with my jacks+ calnitrate run...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

^^^^ scratch that last comment b'cuz I lied.. The True OG showed some sort of deficiency & prolly could of used extra cal mag.. Even when I ran other nute lines I've never used a lot of Cal Mag.. None of my strains r cal mag whores.. I don't grow much OG's or Chem's that love there cal mag..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hey mg do you use hammer head continuously threw flower? And when do u use the moab with it? Just got some free samples. Thought it might help with my jacks+ calnitrate run...

Yes I use Hammer Head starting in week 2 & use it threw out the rest of the bloom cycle.. Week 2-6 I used 5ml HH per gal.. Then in week 6-7 I cut my base nutes in 1/2 & add 2.5ml HH per gal & then start with MOAB 2 tsp per 5 gallon bucket.. This is the recipe that I got from the homie GreenThumbDanny..

That mix is 4 a 9 week strain

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I used 2 use a grip of Cal Mag till 1 run I was broke as a joke so I needed 2 do a run with no Cal Mag in the beginning of veg & I had such nice results that when I got money 2 buy some I decided 2 finish the run with out Cal Mag & everything came out great.. I think a good base nute has plenty.. At least 4 me & my plants..

But now that I'm running this True OG I'm gunna need 2 give that cal mag whore what she wants

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

Here's my cookies 6 days in

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yes I use Hammer Head starting in week 2 & use it threw out the rest of the bloom cycle.. Week 2-6 I used 5ml HH per gal.. Then in week 6-7 I cut my base nutes in 1/2 & add 2.5ml HH per gal & then start with MOAB 2 tsp per 5 gallon bucket.. This is the recipe that I got from the homie GreenThumbDanny..

That mix is 4 a 9 week strain
thanks MG for the pointers. Do you notice the girls swell up alot more since you've been using it compared to other boosters.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Oh yea!! The HH/MOAB combo sure makes bigger buds 4sho.. It's the best combo bloom booster I've found
For Sure have you noticed if the Hammerhead drops PH alot? I know hydroplex used to do it to me before. I'm about to put it to the test here at week 5 with some OG's. I can't wait to see these girls swell up.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

For Sure have you noticed if the Hammerhead drops PH alot? I know hydroplex used to do it to me before. I'm about to put it to the test here at week 5 with some OG's. I can't wait to see these girls swell up.
Yes almost any bloom booster will drop the ph.. The HH will drop it a bit but when u mix both HH & MOAB then the ph will drop very very low..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wish i knew about the stretching :(
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...5/?temp_hash=84ccadad1d1988633ea10a7096da2c8c
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...4/?temp_hash=84ccadad1d1988633ea10a7096da2c8c

anyone know of a good treatment or fungicide for powdery mildew? was moving things around and saw some slight PM :( i grabbed the few infected leaves off.
Caps tea will eat that pm rite off the leaf.. I make a batch of Caps tea every week & foliar with the tea at full strength & I've never gotten PM..

Top Bottom