Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

Cheaplastic uses 5ml/g in veg wit RO, i read the side of my calimagic bottle they rec 4ml/gal in coco the 1st few weeks.

i started getting happier plants after adding it, dude @ the store told me to add it. 1 thing to remember is that "coco nutes" have extra cal mag in em, H16 is not a true coco nute.

i thought the same bout H16 having plenty calmag myself, but things been better since adding it

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Cheaplastic uses 5ml/g in veg wit RO, i read the side of my calimagic bottle they rec 4ml/gal in coco the 1st few weeks.

i started getting happier plants after adding it, dude @ the store told me to add it. 1 thing to remember is that "coco nutes" have extra cal mag in em, H16 is not a true coco nute.

i thought the same bout H16 having plenty calmag myself, but things been better since adding it
My plants r 100% happy with no Cal Mag.. Cheaplastic uses cal Mag b'cuz he only grows 100% True OG Kush only

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up fam.. cookies day 37..
20130520 231200
20130520 231223

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Every strain will have different needs & my strains don't need the extra Cal Mag.. I bet they say give the cal mag early b'cuz if the plants r small then ur only using a Lil bit of base nutes so ur gunna b a Lil low on Cal mag.. When u increase the base nutes then u should b good with cal mag.. My true og started asking 4 cal mag late in bloom when I started 2 cut my base nutes<< when cutting my base nutes I'm cutting down on cal may so my true og asks 4 more...

I never listen 2 hydro store info 2 much b'cuz they ain't running my strains so how would they know what my strains need? They would only know what there strains need..

EVOKE

EVOKE

what up S138.... yup forum cut.. v+b,seagreen, the other tomatoe,and molasses... keeping it simple... you should check out my afghani og shes a beast at 37 days....

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Me neither! low ppm for me give me the cleanest burning, tastiest nugs! i got my cashcropper in there super chunky! N gsc for the head!
I use low ppm's 2 but not 4 the reason ur thinking.. I'm a cheap bastard & can't afford 2 feed a grip of nutes.. My plants only eat once a week.. 7 feedings in a bloom cycle.. Fuck buying a grip of nutes & using them like the bottle says<< they juss want me 2 buy more nutes & make them rich..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i used to feed light but my plants always wanted more... i have really noticed a difference with my ppms over 1200 and feeding twice a week.... ive always grown in soil... id like to try coco one of these days...
I'm a big fan of coco myself.. It's a bit harder 2 work with but that makes it fun 4 me.. My plants 100% depend on me 2 give them the rite mix.. If I slack off in any way then the plants won't b as bomb.. It keeps me on my toes & I need 2 pay close attention 2 my girls & make sure they get everything they NEED..

But I get board very fast so I change up my style & try new stuff all the time..

EVOKE

EVOKE

i work a lot and hit the gym 6 days a week so i gotta keep it simple... i wish i had more time to give them but my girl gets all butt hurt if she doesnt get her attention... balance of life is what i call it...

Top Bottom