Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i work a lot and hit the gym 6 days a week so i gotta keep it simple... i wish i had more time to give them but my girl gets all butt hurt if she doesnt get her attention... balance of life is what i call it...
My real girl hates my plants.. She says they get all the love from me.. I tell my girlfriend if u give me 2 P's every few months I'll give u the same love.. I know, I know I'm a dick head.. & I don't care..LOL!!

I tell her it's ur fault 4 hookin up wit a grower.. My life revolves around my KIDS & my PLANTS.. No chick will ever get in the way if that..

O

Organicyumyum

After testing Heavy 16 VS H&G here r my results.. After 1 run with each different nutes my buds came out 100% exactly the same.. U can't tell any difference from the looks, the smell, the taste, or the highs.. The WiFi #1 & GSC both came out the same with both nutes lines..

I'd have 2 say if they came out the same then id go with the cheaper nute line & I'm thinking H16 would b cheaper b'cuz they don't have as many bottles 2 by.. I'm not 100% convinced that any of these nute lines R better then AN's Connie A&B

bio bizz is the best bottled nute line imho. the herb always comes out super clean burning and very smooth tasty smoke. others may or may not agree, but this has been my experience. if you're in soil though, I suggest a super soil over bottled nutes all day.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

bio bizz is the best bottled nute line imho. the herb always comes out super clean burning and very smooth tasty smoke. others may or may not agree, but this has been my experience. if you're in soil though, I suggest a super soil over bottled nutes all day.
I'm using roots 707 soil & using Bio Bizz bloom 4 my base.. I'm very interested in the super soil but didn't have much time so I juss bought some roots 707..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

kush expo in LA this weeknd.... i was thinking of rollin out to it... maybe meet up with some farm fam....i'd like to meet up wit ya MG one of these days... sorry for goin off topic..
That sounds like some fun.. I wish I could make it up there 2 that event.. I tried 2 find u when I went 2 the LB expo.. I wore the farm shirt u sent me but still couldn't find u.. Someday we will meet up & burn.. Next time Ali heads that way I'm gunna try & hitch a ride...

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya i remember i was soo blown i got lost... ya bro hitch a ride with aligee...
Muf drv

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I've flooded the house b4..LOL

Who hasn't??
There is usually a trial and error period for me with any new system. With my new setup with the pressure switch, before I got it dialed. I woke up 2 weeks ago to hear my pump running! Went out to the grow and the floor was soaked and the 200 gal res I just made the night before was empty. Then I looked and saw the plants hasn't been fed.
Took me forever to figure out that the pump actually blew the threaded adapter out of the top of the pump. That thing is a beast! It's all dialed now tho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom