• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:woot: WOW! This thread just keeps getting better and Better!!:woot:

Evoke; Those are the Bigest cookie colas Ive ever seen! :eek: Awesome work!

Sealed; Wow! just wow...room full FPOG and a room full of Cookies too!?
Fantastic work and planning!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's how u do shit, Sealed138. I got a soil bed full of White OG and Sour Pebbles right now. GSC soil bed is coming soon.:cool: Good lucking choosing ur winner! That's a job and a half. Especially since they r all gonna be fire. See ya in the threads. Stop by the Funk Lab anytime, bro.

Aligee

Aligee

My real girl hates my plants.. She says they get all the love from me.. I tell my girlfriend if u give me 2 P's every few months I'll give u the same love.. I know, I know I'm a dick head.. & I don't care..LOL!!

I tell her it's ur fault 4 hookin up wit a grower.. My life revolves around my KIDS & my PLANTS.. No chick will ever get in the way if that..
my ex wife used to say she wished she was a plant haha WTF! i know longer got to deal with that being single lol! now this is the LIFE!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
yes thats how she got her name WIFEY the one and only and cookies is my bitch my money maker lol i whored her 0ut like no other! now thats whats up! #GOT COOKIES!
Peeps have been wanting cuts from that slut b ut I got her in the Funk Dungeon! I dont wanna share her around here. I'm holding down the block all day. I'm blazing on that shit right now! Herb and Wax......:mask: GO SHARKS!

Aligee

Aligee

Peeps have been wanting cuts from that slut b ut I got her in the Funk Dungeon! I dont wanna share her around here. I'm holding down the block all day. I'm blazing on that shit right now! Herb and Wax......:mask: GO SHARKS!
hell ya i got so much different dank every joint is different all day everyday, i just look at my wax collecting dust, lol i love me some dank flowers!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
hell ya i got so much different dank every joint is different all day everyday, i just look at my wax collecting dust, lol i love me some dank flowers!
I def need a break from the wax. I'm becoming immune to that shit. I need me some dank ass Wifi in my lungs. I'm loving to Cookie smoke tho. Nice and smooth!

O

Organicyumyum

I'm using roots 707 soil & using Bio Bizz bloom 4 my base.. I'm very interested in the super soil but didn't have much time so I juss bought some roots 707..

the super soil is the way to go if you dont have much time. plain water the whole way unless you wanna add silica, seaweed, humic, and molasses to your water. You do need two weeks so it can cook and cool down, but it takes about 20 minutes to mix it up. After a 2 week wait (stirring daily) you can plant straight into it even with clones and they wont burn. everything your plant needs for 3 months. I always strayed from super soil cause I didn't think I had the time or space, but this KIS nute pack really makes things easy. You dont have to go out and source 30 ingredients for your soil mix. Just the nute pack, earthworm castings, perlite, sphagnum moss and some water.

Aligee

Aligee

I def need a break from the wax. I'm becoming immune to that shit. I need me some dank ass Wifi in my lungs. I'm loving to Cookie smoke tho. Nice and smooth!
U think wifi is bomb, Firedog is some hashplant for sure i get too stoned off that just did a bx back to wifi super limited beans i need one tester for those beans!
(wifey x wifey x aliendog) same here i had a bunch of cookie it just flies super quick shes F'n HOT!!!

Top Bottom