Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Platinum Cherry Pie (GDP Pheno)

Not the best flick but oh well.. This bud was grown in a hot room so she didn't turn purp but in the winter she will turn all purp juss like Grandaddy Purple..

Shamus

Shamus

lime kush x GSC, lambsbreath/kingsbreath x my cut, and Larry OG x pestilence. everything made on this coast. :)
tony little.. my ~favorite out of JAWS limecookies.
Holy shit 103

Holy shit 066

Holy shit 064

another pheno worth mention..
Holy shit 105

my hybrids reachin for the cam..
Holy shit 085

larry og x pestilence. my bitch lover
Holy shit 087

Holy shit 056

that east coast flames

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
So theres a platinum cherry pie and a platinum cherry pie (gdp pheno)? Is cherry pie gsc x durban? If so I woukd have the durban leaning one? All this pie has me confused lol

Goo that bud shot likes tasty bro....id smoke the shit out of that!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

So theres a platinum cherry pie and a platinum cherry pie (gdp pheno)? Is cherry pie gsc x durban? If so I woukd have the durban leaning one? All this pie has me confused lol

Goo that bud shot likes tasty bro....id smoke the shit out of that!
No the Platinum Cherry Pie is the GDP pheno

Shamus

Shamus

F1 DURBAN BLOWS DICKS. it started out a accident imo.
also, goo, never got the chance to congratulate you on acquiring those awesome ass cuts. you're a lucky feller. fitna make like a hammer and nail that shit. lol. look forward to seeing you run em out.

Dad

Dad

the f1 durb is fire, so what if its not stable its got major flavor and potency. f1 durb hermed and pollinated pieguys flo,gdp,ogs

GSC x Cherry pie = Y Life
F1 durb x florida og = gsc
f1 durb x gdp = cherrypie
Im not sure on the sherbert (f1 durb x pink pussy )i think

Shamus

Shamus

ik homie.. jus sayin not a male female cross.
and if your following what pie guy says its not GDP its erkle
~so F1 durban dick dust @ erkle

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

F1 DURBAN BLOWS DICKS. it started out a accident imo.
also, goo, never got the chance to congratulate you on acquiring those awesome ass cuts. you're a lucky feller. fitna make like a hammer and nail that shit. lol. look forward to seeing you run em out.
I've always kinda thought that all this was an accedent.. Lots of killer strains happened on accedent..

Thanks yea I'm very lucky now I juss got 2 hope the Animal Cookie roots 4 me.. I'll keep every1 posted on there growth rite here..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

the f1 durb is fire, so what if its not stable its got major flavor and potency. f1 durb hermed and pollinated pieguys flo,gdp,ogs

GSC x Cherry pie = Y Life
F1 durb x florida og = gsc
f1 durb x gdp = cherrypie
Im not sure on the sherbert (f1 durb x pink pussy )i think
I thought GSC X Cherry Pie (not sure witch order) was Cherry Cookies

Dad

Dad

whats the genetics of that dough? ive seen cookie dough flowers on a clubs weedmaps menu but i didnt feel like getting some fortunes

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
whats the genetics of that dough? ive seen cookie dough flowers on a clubs weedmaps menu but i didnt feel like getting some fortunes
It's just the term for gsc wax or concentrate: COOKIE DOUGH, it's not a strain as far as I know, but it prob will be soon the way the cookie is crumbling, lmao

Top Bottom