Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

Thanks for that! I knew it was a good idea to ask about them before even thinking about getting them.

If the people in that video are anything to go by i'd be surprised if anyone did business with them again. I mean seriously, all that cock waving was just so immature. Just whack 'em out on the table lads and measure them and then shut up!

Would BC Bud Depot be more reputable? They have a variety available also.

Birdman here on the farm has some cookie crosses that looked super bomb. They're all gone, not sure if he'll be dropping more. Sin City Seeds also has a cookie cross as well I would look into.

O

Organicyumyum

Here's a couple examples...I just popped 6 GSCs from Cali Connect and none germed but I'm not convinced it wasn't my fault because I think I fried them with the heating pad. That's a true story that happened to me 2 weeks ago and it also was my first time trying Cali Connection. All that being said it wouldn't stop me from buying from them again. Now if it happened to me multiple times then yes it would shape my opinion.

Another example is Waayne just found something he's excited about from Barney's Farm and if he would've been caught up in all their negative reviews he wouldn't have popped those beans in the first place.

These are all just my opinions and I'm not looking to offend anyone...peace

great genetics can be found anywhere. Cross great cut a to great cut b and something bomb is sure to be found. But that isn't BREEDING. Years and years of working a line with hundreds of plants is what reputable breeders do to ensure seed lines that are stable. And that's the difference between a reputable breeder and a pollen chucker. Sure you can find fire in a Cali Connect seed, just as you can in pretty much everyone's seeds these days. Question is, do you wanna pop ten seeds and find fire or 50 seeds.

With that being said, New House Seeds in Colorado does just that. They run hundreds of plants of their strains before ever releasing a seed. Not sure that they have any cookie crosses, just giving an example of a reputable breeder.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Are the Cali C. seeds Fem seeds?o_O
If so, That means, Swereve put silver on a Thin mint clone..
Right? o_O

What could go wrong :confused:

Herms?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I agree with all the above for the most part. For instance I think Swerves a clown for stealing names like they're the original. I think Piemans a clown for his arrogance. BC for stealing pics etc etc. that being said I don't care enough to not try their beans because for one were talking about very little money and for two its exciting to me to see if ill find that golden ticket. I've got way more important things going on in my life on a daily basis to be concerned with than some dude slanging beans regardless of his so called ethics. If these guys were doing something I considered important like curing diseases I might be concerned with their ethics. Real research into breeding will show you they are all pollen chuckers compared to someone like Luther Burbank who would pheno hunt a minimum of 10,000 seeds.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is long as the breeder has 1 of the many killer GSC cuts there would b a good chance 2 find something killer.. I've seen nice phenos from GSC bag seed.. I think the forum cut is bag seed & maybe others 2? I've seen some crazy bomb lookin crosses 2 from different breeders.. If there workin with a bomb ass cut like GSC then fire can & will b found..
Well at least from my view.. My view is on the couch watching TV on my iPhone.. Juss stoned lookin at pics online & from what I see they look nice.. But I've never smoked them in real life so I can't say it was bomb.. I can say nice pic or it looks kill or maybe it looks bomb.. But I've never smoked it so I won't know if its bomb..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Relaxing for a few mins enjoying lunch and reading the new high times I just picked up and thought you all might get a chuckle seeing what's on the inside cover...2 page cookie commercial... Stolen pics and all :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ive heard the 'Irene' ogk is the secret ingredient in GSC? Sounds possible... ~ODB~

LOL. Is that the newest rumor? :)
i've seen and smoked a couple crosses; besides yielding more none were as good as the original from which they came.... people are still looking though
and watching too. :)

i was about to give up on my cookie cross:meh: (im a pollen chucker!)...

but there is still hope ;) come October we will know more..
probably hit a cookie leaner brother and sister just to see what that does.;)

Carewookies621
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Relaxing for a few mins enjoying lunch and reading the new high times I just picked up and thought you all might get a chuckle seeing what's on the inside cover...2 page cookie commercial... Stolen pics and all :D
View attachment 322616

if I had cash laying around i would get those!:woot: ..Wait.:confused: ..I have The forum cut already. :p I dont need those!:cool:
But I bet they are selling like hot cakes! ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom