Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That Sour Pebbs is looking good, Goo! I got some to burn wit ya and Ali 2morrow. I'm ready to rock that PCP in the Funk Lab. We will burn some of my Forum Cookies also. Show fools what Fire really looks like! Hahahahah.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

doesnt quickly made shatter turn to budder or wax within a few days? ive made nice hard crisp shatter that will turn to wax after a day or two in 80* heat, ive got shatter from clubs that has turned to wax the same, from reputable vendors. im newer to making bho but ive heard of the rock hard shatter coming after the honeycomb stage. i could be totally wrong, since my shit turns to wax anyways. this stuff i made turned to wax after 4 days of just sitting there in some mild heat. this was vac purged for 6 hours on a griddle that was about 115. any suggestions? thanks.View attachment 322708
Sounds like you're using a little too much heat. Get it down to around 90 - 951 and you shouldn't need to vac that long but id have to see the process. Make sure your material is bone dry, excess moisture will cause it to budder aswell as using too much tane.

gumby420

gumby420

Sounds like you're using a little too much heat. Get it down to around 90 - 951 and you shouldn't need to vac that long but id have to see the process. Make sure your material is bone dry, excess moisture will cause it to budder aswell as using too much tane.
all material is definitely dry. i will try my next batch at a lower temperature. also didnt know that about using to much butane. im definitely guilty of that.

Cannaculture

Cannaculture

My opinion is for how cheap a pack of beans are you can't go wrong trying and failing at anything you wanna try. Especially if your asking advice from people who feel the need to pick sides because everyone else is picking sides. You are gonna get very biased opinions that might steer you away from something you might have liked.

Danimal, I agree, with both posts. Like you say, it very well may not be an original GSC but that doesn't mean it won't grow into something killer. Will certainly pick one of the Cali or BCBD seeds in the future regardless and see what comes of it. What's the worst that could happen? There's gonna be bud at the end of it after all.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Naw Dan
Goo dont play those drama games bro
I was just playin
My bad

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Naw Dan
Goo dont play those drama games bro
I was just playin
My bad

Im not here to mod the mods or troll the mods so you guys have fun. I just think it sucks that almost every single old school grower has left the site due to drama.

You guys have fun at the cup today and stay safe :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Im not here to mod the mods or troll the mods so you guys have fun. I just think it sucks that almost every single old school grower has left the site due to drama.

You guys have fun at the cup today and stay safe :)

Good idea, bro. Lots of good OLD SCHOOL growers still on the Farm! There's always drama on the internet. No matter what the topic is, Dan! Trust me. I had a lot of beef wit peeps on GRAF sites. That shit spilled over in the streets wit blood and paint! If fools would remember its' all about Mary and not their drama. Things would be way more chill. I never gave a fuck about anything else but the herb. Showing pics and chatting it up wit like minded individuals is always a plus tho. Let's just keep the Cookies fresh and frosty! ;) The Med Cup is gonna be off the hook, bro. Lots of REAL COOKIES gonna get burned today. HAHAHA!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Enjoy the CUP, smoke the cookie dough if you got it!

IMG 4149

O

Organicyumyum

this threads bangin...i got the forum cut a few months ago thanks to the homie on this board...you know who you are ;) i cant wait to blow her up! been delayed for some gay ass reasons (crazy ex), but should be back soon. crazy to see what you guys have done with her....are you guys getting mint chocolate smells from her? my buddy who has the forum cut aswell grew some out, let it go like 70+ days, and he said it smelled like coco mint in flower, but when i tried it, it was fruity og kush (but then again it was dried a little funny)

i def. get hints of cocoa and mint with dough

Top Bottom