Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
its called sugar cookies
white x gsc is not sugar cookies. Sugar cookies is a BX of white x gsc.

Pics of white x gsc #4
Whitexgsc3
Whitexgsc2
Whitexgsc

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good GOO!! Your tops are already about the same size of your finished cookies last time, your on your way to crushing it bro! Notice all those lovely, lively pistils on the soil Forum Cookies? That's a sign of goodness to come, sizing too. That H16 coco is my guess for smallest when they are all baked :artist:
Yea the H16 cookies r the smallest of the bunch but there r a few H16 cookies that have nice tops.. I think this round day 33 is juss like my 1st run with cookies when I 1st got the cut & only ran 1 plant.. I got 1.5oz off that plant & I'm guessing these will b the same.. 1.5 oz cookie plants will b nice but I'm shooting for 2oz cookie plants.. But I can already tell I don't have enough tops per plant 2 hit 2 zips per plant.. But we'll see.. The 2nd round with cookies >> (last batch) juss sucked.. The bud was bomb but I wasn't happy with my 1st H16 run.. I think it was my roots tho b'cuz they didn't get a nice veg.. They were a bit sad going in2 bloom..

The soil cookies do Grow different in soil but the coco/organic plant is really trippin me out.. She might have the biggest top.. This is gunna go down 2 the wire b'cuz every cookie plant is doing great this run..

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Goo- cal carb kills benes. Imo terrible product that comes from a company who makes tea brew packs which colonize then tell u to spray cal carb killing them. Stupid company and product. Will never support
Leadsled found this info out and posted awhile ago. Apparently took scope slides and concluded this
Sorry seems like you got the wrong conclusion.
I did conclude, best to follow up with aact after using calcarb. The reason is that aact cycles the nutrients in the dead and/or dormant "bennies". Cal carb did work well, Saw alot of new growth the next week on the plant that was treated.

Great info.. No wonder it wasn't mixing 4 me.. It was a sign>> do not use this product<< it had its own warning but I didn't listen.. Thanks I'm gunna give them a nice tea spray 2morro..

Add the calcarb to the spray bottle and shake it. Spray the underside of the leaves. Before doing your next foliar spray, then wash off the calcarb residue with water, then do your normal foliar spray.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sorry seems like you got the wrong conclusion.
I did conclude, best to follow up with aact after using calcarb. The reason is that aact cycles the nutrients in the dead and/or dormant "bennies". Cal carb did work well, Saw alot of new growth the next week on the plant that was treated.

Add the calcarb to the spray bottle and shake it. Spray the underside of the leaves. Before doing your next foliar spray, then wash off the calcarb residue with water, then do your normal foliar spray.
Thanks doggie.. I missed u this year at the cup.. I really wanted 2 try ur buds..

Max Frost

Max Frost

Thanks doggie she is starting 2 grow now..

Yes this is my 1st run with her.. i was gifted 4 unrooted cuttings in a plastic bag.. i had 2 root them my self..Sorry I can't say who I got it from & have very Lil info about this Animal Cookies.. It's juss a cut I wanted but never tried it b4.. Here is the Lil info I do have.. This cut I have is said 2 b the Clone only Cut of Animal Cookies this is not the remake version.. I had Lil info on the cut & didn't find a answer online so it hit up the SF homie NorcalKid b'cuz he knows the guy that made it.. The maker of Animal Cookies is said 2 b a guy named Seer & he stressed his Fire OG cut & forced male pollen & used that pollen 2 hit a cookie cut.. I'm not 2 sure what cookie cut was hit tho?

Thanks for the info, Goo! Sounds like you've got the real thing! LMAO...I have NO idea what I've got here! Time will tell. Here's a couple of shots of mine. I've got 5 going right now and just flipped. I'm on Day 11 today (when the pics were made). Looking at the structure of these, do you even see anything "cookie-like" here? Thanks in advance!

For those just tuning in, this is BCBD's Animal Cookies.

Best,

Max :wacky:

AC

In this pic, the plant in the foreground was bred and gifted to me by a grower here at the Farm. The rest are Animal Cookies...

ACs

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for the info, Goo! Sounds like you've got the real thing! LMAO...I have NO idea what I've got here! Time will tell. Here's a couple of shots of mine. I've got 5 going right now and just flipped. I'm on Day 11 today (when the pics were made). Looking at the structure of these, do you even see anything "cookie-like" here? Thanks in advance!

For those just tuning in, this is BCBD's Animal Cookies.

Best,

Max :wacky:

View attachment 325131

In this pic, the plant in the foreground was bred and gifted to me by a grower here at the Farm. The rest are Animal Cookies...

View attachment 325132
It doesn't look like any GSC cut I have.. But it could lean towards 1 of the parents.. I've never ran the parents 2 make GSC.. U could still have some fire.. I hope it's killer.. Keep us updated..

baaka_san

baaka_san

Wussup farmers.. Goo. The MO's GSc that I was running before was not real. It also carried the horrible trait of hermie'ing (friend of mine had gotten some too from another source.. happens) I now have ScM's cut and Purple city's cut both from Harborside. ScM's looks legit ;) I also have a cut that was blessed to me from a friend called MED USA (candyland x cherry pie). Was already juiced about the cut but ive just read earlier from Aligee that the cut comes from DJ Short. Well see what happens.....

Photo 1

^v^v^v^v^v ^v^v^v^v^v
Photo 2

ScM cut
Photo 3

ScM + Purple city's cut
Photo 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom