Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
So iv been thinking about names for my keeper cut (if I do get a keeper cut). Assuming all goes well and some true cookies are found in these beans....let me know what yall think
-GSC (5 bay cut)
-GSC (cookie bag cut)
-GSC (next day cut)
-GSC (stale cut)
-Stale cookies
-GSC (cookie crumbs cut)
-GSC (extra ingredient cut)
-GSC (wrong recipe cut)
.....hahaha im just having fun with this guys. Im making the best out of my bag seeds :)

That's what my friend started with was 5 seeds outta his cookie bag. Only 2 made it though. Hash Bash Cookies!!

5 Bay Cut sounds cool to me. SanFran Cookies!! Good score SMF.;)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Id love for someone to hit a kosher to a cookie and make motza's. If I find a white kosher male in this rest of pack it could be done. oh snap.
Funny you mention that. My buddies and I on our way up north this past weekend were all baked smoking cookies on the drive and a few of them are actually jewish and were laughing at the thought of gsc x kosher kush names.... motza def came up and we were all cracking up. Great call midwest :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
More names for GSC x kosher kush we came up with.....
-rabbi juice
-passover dessert
-motza ball soup
-shabbat special
-kasha cookies
-dessert latkas
-gelt
-kibitz cookies
.......the list goes on and on and on.....we were cracking the hell up. Good times lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey bro, Your Animal Cookies look good! Can't wait to watch the show! I'm curious as to where yours came from and what you know of the history. I'm running BCBD's Animal Cookies right now. I just flipped a week ago...and the stretch is on! I'm not terribly confident on BCBD's cuts used in their version of this cross. (Or anything they do for that matter..don't get me started)! They asked me to test this gear and gifted the beans, or I wouldn't be running their cross at all. I'll grab a pic of mine and post up after lights on tomorrow. Is this your first run of AC? Thanks in advance!

Best,

Max :wacky:

Thanks doggie she is starting 2 grow now..

Yes this is my 1st run with her.. i was gifted 4 unrooted cuttings in a plastic bag.. i had 2 root them my self..Sorry I can't say who I got it from & have very Lil info about this Animal Cookies.. It's juss a cut I wanted but never tried it b4.. Here is the Lil info I do have.. This cut I have is said 2 b the Clone only Cut of Animal Cookies this is not the remake version.. I had Lil info on the cut & didn't find a answer online so it hit up the SF homie NorcalKid b'cuz he knows the guy that made it.. The maker of Animal Cookies is said 2 b a guy named Seer & he stressed his Fire OG cut & forced male pollen & used that pollen 2 hit a cookie cut.. I'm not 2 sure what cookie cut was hit tho?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ok heres a little update

The 5 bay area thin mint cut cookies bag seeds. Some thick ass shells on these babies. 48 hrs after hitting water. Gonna let them soak aanother day or so....
View attachment 324813
Nice work doggie.. I've seen lots of nice stuff come from Bag seed cookies or cookie crosses.. Good luck with this cookie pheno hunt.. I'll try 2 post up the bag seed cookie s1 I'm running

Top Bottom