• Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Straight up, that F1 durb pic looks a lot like the Afpak done outdoors, imho.

Def looks a lil dense for a sativa, ime

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ya its funny, my first batch was straight choco/doughy. very bubba'ish. This round is almost like and OG with slight cookie flavor.
One thing I notice with great varieties is the ability to be finicky and the variation of complexity you get out of the flavors and odors. The end or middle of a bowl will come through with nice flavors different than the green rips of the bowl and depending on smoking method or how much one grinds, it can affect flavor. Just wait til it's Weed Country and Wine Country is piggybacking on some weed tours...lmao

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Pics from a Cookie jar

View attachment 326638
IMG 4312
IMG 4313
IMG 4315
IMG 4316
IMG 4317
IMG 4318
IMG 4319

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yeah, afpak is a nice one.

My gut reaction is that it's Urkle x Larry OG or some sort of OG to create Forum Cookies, some of the flavors at the midpoint to the end of the bowl are beyond similar to the Lavy I used to grow which is a lower yielding more potent pheno of the Urkle family. Lavy & Urkle always had those type of nug shapes and growth characteristics like the GSC. Not sure what this supposed F1 durb is but the sativa isn't showing itself. The OG Kush n urkle genetics are screaming though, imo
You seen a purple waldo pheno of the urkle? Just was up there and ran into her. Pretty good outdoor

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Happy Middle of July Sunday morning to ya all! Everything is getting very exciting here at my garden of weeden!
I want to Thank Goo for this thread! :) Thanks Goo!
If not for this website and This thread, and All the "hype"and Goo being a really Cool dude, and Hooking me up with another really cool dude I would have never been able to grow this awesome Cut!!
Had to share my excitement with you all! With this "on the ladder shot" of my cookie trees :woot:
Cookietops714

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have a few leaves on the cookie that might be trying to tell me something..
in the center of the photo
Or maybe they are just done and fading...not sureo_O
what do you guys think?

Ghcookie714
mr roboto

mr roboto

Happy Middle of July Sunday morning to ya all! Everything is getting very exciting here at my garden of weeden!
I want to Thank Goo for this thread! :) Thanks Goo!
If not for this website and This thread, and All the "hype"and Goo being a really Cool dude, and Hooking me up with another really cool dude I would have never been able to grow this awesome Cut!!
Had to share my excitement with you all! With this "on the ladder shot" of my cookie trees :woot:
View attachment 326978
Yo Ken, are those all cookies!!!!??? If so you need to change your name to MR Fields!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looks like some kind of lock out to me maybe N. A good flush and a light feeding should cure that right on up.

I flush everyday! ...lol.:D Really I give those beds close to 10 gallons of water everyday. Maybe Im flushing all the nutes into the ground?:confused:

Yo Ken, are those all cookies!!!!??? If so you need to change your name to MR Fields!!!
lol..:)..No, those arent all cookies in there. (i wish it was!):p
I only have 3 Cookie Trees..2 in the front on the camera and the one behind it:)
you can see the Wifi on the left.(getting hairy) and the True OG Tree in the back left corner. ;)
Everything is Praying to that morning Sun!

Very Exciting! :woot:

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I have a few leaves on the cookie that might be trying to tell me something..
in the center of the photo
Or maybe they are just done and fading...not sureo_O
what do you guys think?
More bennies, protien and if your a hundred percent its getting enough water then a foliar a few times in the morning...you could foliar the bennies and protien. Make sure to incorporate your own application dont forget to take into account what you already got i the soil like ppm and ph... They look like they plenty of primary nutrients... If you think it is deficient in a primary nute you could do a foliar test on one branch... Good luck on keeping up with your current momentum!!!

Top Bottom