Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
More bennies, protien and if your a hundred percent its getting enough water then a foliar a few times in the morning...you could foliar the bennies and protien. Make sure to incorporate your own application dont forget to take into account what you already got i the soil like ppm and ph... They look like they plenty of primary nutrients... If you think it is deficient in a primary nute you could do a foliar test on one branch... Good luck on keeping up with your current momentum!!!

so by protein do you mean a product like floraicious plus?

ftwendy

ftwendy

Day 51

Cookies are coloring fast after dropping the nutes over a week ago... it's between 77-80 all day and they're still getting dark. I'm also starting to get some crispy leaves. I think I may have started the plain only waterings a bit early... Lesson learned.

Gsc51

Gsc51iii

Gsc51ii

Gsc51iv

Gsc51v

Pies are still pretty green -- zero purple. Go figure.

Cpie51

Cpie51ii

The smell in the room is just incredible... especially from the pie: like cherry bubblegum perfume. The forum smells like nag champa and cotton candy. Many props to the creators of these plants and many thanks to the guys who helped get them into my stable. They're both fucking dank.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Day 51

Cookies are coloring fast after dropping the nutes over a week ago... it's between 77-80 all day and they're still getting dark. I'm also starting to get some crispy leaves. I think I may have started the plain only waterings a bit early... Lesson learned.

View attachment 327098

View attachment 327099

View attachment 327100

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327094

View attachment 327097

View attachment 327096

The smell in the room is just incredible... especially from the pie: like cherry perfume bubblegum. Forum smells like nag champa and cotton candy. Many props to the creators of these plants and many thanks to the guys who helped get them into my stable. They're both fucking dank.

Looks kill! Good job so far man.

ftwendy

ftwendy

Thanks guys... getting down to the wire here. Maybe 60 or 63 days for the chop. Wish I could let them run longer, but I'd rather go sailing than tend to the garden..... so chop i will. :)

You're cutting your indoor monster today, ken? Stoked for you bro! Happy Monday all. ftw

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks guys... getting down to the wire here. Maybe 60 or 63 days for the chop. Wish I could let them run longer, but I'd rather go sailing than tend to the garden..... so chop i will. :)

You're cutting your indoor monster today, ken? Stoked for you bro! Happy Monday all. ftw

Thanks FTW :) Today is day 55 for mine..Im not sure yet.:confused:
.I planned on cutting her tomorrow morning ..if there aren't too many white hairs..
I might just take a few branches ..to hold me over for a bit..;)
And look at it under the scope to decide when to take the rest...
But I do need that space and light...to keep cuts and little moms in veg now....Stuff outside is starting to flip.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
i took mine at 69 days damn she sure is potent..... and with a nice cure u will get that durban smell and taste all the way threw ur joint to the roach...tasty:cigar:.... i tell ya...

I know, Your Cookies were the best smelling cookies Ive Ever smelled! :woot: You are the cookie man Evoke!
All you guys Rock the killer indoor dank!..
My shit is fucked up though..I know there are mites in there..and there is nothing I can do..:mad:
So Im am kinda just giving up:rolleyes: .....4 weeks ago I thought this was a total fail..:(
So I am grateful I have some smoke....

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Day 51

View attachment 327098

View attachment 327099

View attachment 327100

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327094

View attachment 327097

View attachment 327096

The smell in the room is just incredible... especially from the pie: like cherry bubblegum perfume. The forum smells like nag champa and cotton candy. Many props to the creators of these plants and many thanks to the guys who helped get them into my stable. They're both fucking dank.

Those are off the hook ftwendy!! Slayin cookies and pie!:D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 51

View attachment 327098

View attachment 327099

View attachment 327100

View attachment 327095

View attachment 327094

View attachment 327097

View attachment 327096

Great job on that grow doggie.. They sure plumped up super fat 4 u.. That's crazy that the cherry pie hasn't turned purple yet..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Ftwendy, you def got a greenthumb bro, those girls look great from here!

You got that right. Skillzzz.;) Stackin up fat!

Thanks a ton guys......it's all in the genes tho.........lovely ladies look good every where they go :)

How are your cpies Bud? Can't wait to see what you do with those!

The lone Cherry Pie is doin great. 3 weeks in and puttin on the frost. I'll get some pics up soon. Just gave everything a hair cut.

O

Organicyumyum

I know, Your Cookies were the best smelling cookies Ive Ever smelled! :woot: You are the cookie man Evoke!
All you guys Rock the killer indoor dank!..
My shit is fucked up though..I know there are mites in there..and there is nothing I can do..:mad:
So Im am kinda just giving up:rolleyes: .....4 weeks ago I thought this was a total fail..:(
So I am grateful I have some smoke....

mighty wash will kill those mites late in flower and wont really leave any residual flavor on the buds as longs as you rinse them with plain water after.

Latest posts

Top Bottom