caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my forum cut cookies smell and taste like licorice
Blazed
Yum.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I know that very well. Have you read the other 400 pages? I guess not, because You WILL find 100s of other NON GSC photos posted here & no ONE said a thing about it, neither the Mods :)
Peace.'.
Most of the non GSC pics posted by other people then me were prolly asked 2 post the flick up by me.. It is my thread.. & the non GSC flicks posted by me.. Well that goes back 2 being my thread..LOL

B eazy new guy.. Aligee has been here since day 1... I got the this Girl Scout Cookie Forum Cut from Aligee.. Ali has been here from day 1... Where u been at?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

One thing I've noticed with the cookies is I don't get the paranoia like I do with some other kushes.
The wifi will have me peeking out of the curtains like a tweeker. Lol
Also it's got the potency and narcotic buzz of an og without the lung expanding cough.
Anybody else notice the lack of paranoia?
Ur juss a "G" dog!! Forum cut make me super choke & I'm hella paranoid rite now.. & I'm juss smokin a early picked branch (56 days) Ur a "G" & cookie smoke ain't nuthin 2 u.. U MUST b a dabber with a mega high tolerance.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
Ur juss a "G" dog!! Forum cut make me super choke & I'm hella paranoid rite now.. & I'm juss smokin a early picked branch (56 days) Ur a "G" & cookie smoke ain't nuthin 2 u.. U MUST b a dabber with a mega high tolerance.

I do smoke tough, but not many dabs for me goo. Almost strictly flowers
I like makin concentrates, but I rarely partake.
Talk about paranoid......
Edibles and dabs get me way too blazed.

Aligee

Aligee

Most of the non GSC pics posted by other people then me were prolly asked 2 post the flick up by me.. It is my thread.. & the non GSC flicks posted by me.. Well that goes back 2 being my thread..LOL

B eazy new guy.. Aligee has been here since day 1... I got the this Girl Scout Cookie Forum Cut from Aligee.. Ali has been here from day 1... Where u been at?
Fo Shizzle! Dog!!!

Th3K3yK33p3r

Th3K3yK33p3r

If there are any rules, then those should be followed by ALL! I read the entire thread & didn't see ANY member asking for your permission, and I'm sorry for hurting so bad you guys feeling. Regarding being NEW, that does not means anything to me, I have been member since 2008 using another old email account that I don't have anymore.
I'll delete the pics when I log in on my pc.
Sorry again.

Th3K3yK33p3r

Th3K3yK33p3r

You have a horrible attitude for someone that's been here since 2008. You came with hostility from the get go. Then when the OP not to mention a Mod explained why you shouldn't give his boy a hard time you came with more hostility.

Just sayin.

I am NOT being hostile, period! I just said that I READ other members posting without his permission, I also replied his comment regarding being new, that's it, over!!! Like I said before, I'll delete it later, & now let's move on!
Peace.'.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I am NOT being hostile, period! I just said that I READ other members posting without his permission, I also replied his comment regarding being new, that's it, over!!! Like I said before, I'll delete it later, & now let's move on!
Peace.'.
Like I said...great attitude.

Top Bottom