Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If there are any rules, then those should be followed by ALL! I read the entire thread & didn't see ANY member asking for your permission, and I'm sorry for hurting so bad you guys feeling. Regarding being NEW, that does not means anything to me, I have been member since 2008 using another old email account that I don't have anymore.
I'll delete the pics when I log in on my pc.
Sorry again.
Most did ask if they could show off a strain of 2 or I asked them let me see.. Then others juss started posted there non GSC plants 4 who knows why? It's all good juss b kool & we will b kool with u.. & sometimes we give each other a bad time.. It's all in Stoney fun.. Lets juss kick back & smoke fat & have a great time..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If there are any rules, then those should be followed by ALL! I read the entire thread & didn't see ANY member asking for your permission, and I'm sorry for hurting so bad you guys feeling. Regarding being NEW, that does not means anything to me, I have been member since 2008 using another old email account that I don't have anymore.
I'll delete the pics when I log in on my pc.
Sorry again.
Not a Big deal Man. ;)

This is Goo's Grow Diary

Goo is a mega cool dude. and So is Aligee...I think Ali was just messing with ya...Sorta
I was too. But you did post a lot big photos of "off topic" strains Bro.:p

Its all good though....Chill with us...show us your cookies
Passingjoint

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Although, I like to post pics here too;) ..lol.
The Pics get lots of Veiws and I'm hoping for some advice and or encouragement...lol:)

So

I am Freeking out here:bawling: ..(Every year I have weird shit happens to some plants)

My Cookie trees started doing weird shit:banghead:

Yes, This is forum cut cookies...
Doesent look like it anymore...Does it? o_O
CookieclusterFuck

Its a cluster fuck of Branches all of a sudden

Cookiecluster

I hope I dont get a shit load of larf..:bag:

Why do I always have to worry?:confused: ...I think I suck at this :depressed:

Maybe Its a good thing?

Why do I think its not?o_O

Cookietop
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
clean her out, just looks like she is entering flowering period. She should open up a bit with the stretch, but just cut out all the lil crapper branches n sucker limbs to promote better air flower and less moisture perspiration down low near the soil surface and all...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
clean her out, just looks like she is entering flowering period. She should open up a bit with the stretch, but just cut out all the lil crapper branches n sucker limbs to promote better air flower and less moisture perspiration down low near the soil surface and all...

Thanks for the reply Baba.. She is Totally Gutted out on the insides.
Hard to thin out tops :confused:
I did top dress with Bone meal a few weeks ago. That had some N in it. But I didn't use a lot.
I give these plants a shitload of water everyday.... I worry That I'm flushing nute out..
Does that happen?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks for the reply Baba.. She is Totally Gutted out on the insides.
Hard to thin out tops :confused:
I did top dress with Bone meal a few weeks ago. That had some N in it. But I didn't use a lot.
I give these plants a shitload of water everyday.... I worry That I'm flushing it all out..
Does that happen?
when you water it is mixing with the top dress and distributing it through the medium. Highly doubt it flushed it all through unless you have gallons of water pouring through the bottom of the containers or making your dirt look moist for feet away If your in the ground. Try watering slightly less and if you don't see any signs of wilt at peak of the day, then continue with less water. But they are gonna be drinking big these next 1.5-2 months!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Mr. Makin Goo: Sorry for clogging up Your Grow diary with my grow questions
But, at least it was about cookies..lol :p
No worries Ken.. I love 2 see ur mega huge cookie tree.. I've never see tops like that b4.. I think I like it tho.. I'm seeing 1 of 2 things happening here..

1) ur gunna have 1 huge top cookie bud..

2) all the top branch buds will get so heavy the extra clustered branches will fall over & not b able 2 stand straight up.. Like most will stay a solid top nug but 1/2 will droop under the mega top bud.. It's gunna look like a flower arrangement..

If any of those happen its gunna b bad ass.. If I were u I'd spray some caterpillar killer a few times b4 u get some bud action.. I have a feeling the caterpillars r gunna b deep this year..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Goo :) I like both those scenarios
They are pretty well netted. So I don't think the branches can fall very far.;)
and Yeah, Very soon,I will be spraying the crap outa them with both kinds of caterpillar killer :)
(for several weeks)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No worries Ken.. I love 2 see ur mega huge cookie tree.. I've never see tops like that b4.. I think I like it tho..

You are a cool cat Goo..Thats why your threads get so many replys!
Im grateful to you for getting me the hook up for this cut!
I have to drag my wife outside to make her look at my plants:D ..Thats how exciting this is...lol
I have to share it with someone!!:woot: You guys are elected
One flick more for the show;)
Bidcookietree

Double Netted..cookie Monster! :woot:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You are a cool cat Goo..Thats why your threads get so many replys!
Im grateful to you for getting me the hook up for this cut!
I have to drag my wife outside to make her look at my plants:D ..Thats how exciting this is...lol
I have to share it with someone!!:woot: You guys are elected
One flick more for the show;)
View attachment 331572
Double Netted..cookie Monster! :woot:
Thanks Ken.. I always make my girl peep out my plants.. She's never 2 excited tho... She's never very intrested... She don't care till the buds r harvested & dried.. Then she's all excited & intrested..LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom