Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

it tasted totally different with a month 1/2 cure... felt like my head was in a vice...
Damn u saved it that long.. I would of smoked it all by the time I got home.. I would of tried my hardest 2 save my girl a Lil nug 2 smoke but that's all that would of made it back home.. LOL..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i was saving it for another homie but i forgot i even had it.... wish i could find it in so cal...id pick up at least a half a zip....
I'd drive 2 the Bay 2 get a zip of the Y & a zip of what ever els pie guy has.. I bet all his work is bomb

EVOKE

EVOKE

jus heard he was locked up... heres a GSC#1 nugg..
20130806 132643

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

jus heard he was locked up... heres a GSC#1 nugg..View attachment 331602
Looks killer.. I've gotten some cookie buds that were very og leaning.. Maybe it was that pheno u got? I need 2 smoke some of ur buds.. I juss finished up trimming the GSC forum cut grown in coco with organic nutes.. & it smells 100% dead on like the H16 grown GSC buds I grew & we smoked at the cup.. I'll b trimming cookies 4 a few days.. I was so bizzy I got tired & lazy & didn't << actually couldn't harvest my True OG Kush plants.. Guess there going 71 days.. There gunna b super Stoney..

N

nightmarecreature

Never hear of 2.0 but I'm interested..

This is the only info I could find. Swerve says it's the best GSC cut, sounds promising. I found someone with the Cookies 2.0 cut. I never heard of it before so I googled it and that's all I could find on it.

1. cookies 2.0 i think is the best of em all...see i know the truth about the gsc and the 2 version being the same as it was stolen. but i prefer the cookies 2.0 . pink panties was good but its chick weed, animal cookies has prob the best kick besides the 2.0, and the original gsc has the bag n smell going for it/...

nad yeah really they are going to be full out on the market within 6 months from us.. SWERVE

N

nightmarecreature

What the hell is Swerve talking about saying the GSC and the 2 version being the same as it was stolen? Sounds like he has trouble communicating his thoughts.

Afghi420

Afghi420

Yea it's a tuff crowd over at the other side.. It's way more chill over here at the farm.. U got 2 many cuts going Ali I'll help u out & take 2 GSC & 2 True OG's off ur hands so the other cuts can have some room 2 stretch out..LOL!! The True Cooks is gunna b fuckin sic.. I got dibs on True WiFi tho I want 2 b the 1st 2 pop that 1 after u make it..shotgun on the Tru WiFi..

I just had a question about the GSC.. There seems to be a few different versions floating around.. The strain must have gotten popular because of one certain pheno though didn't it? I haven't smoked the GSC myself yet, but i hear it has a really mellow bodystone which is the high i am after big time.. The only strain i have ever experienced that really blew me away with a 4-5 hour drooling body stone was a beautiful Afghi i grew about 15 years ago.. I have been trying to find a strain similar to my old afghi for a couple years now, reading desciptions online of strains and following some forum's.. I have recently found a strain from British Columbia Seed Co. called Couchlock that sounds like what i have been lookin for.. Anyways, i had someone tell me that the GSC has that kind of high.. Im just wondering where if anywhere yuou can get seeds that are from a reliable company with a good source of the GSC.. I would hate to get some seeds and find out after growing it that it isn't the couchlocking pheno but somethin g different.. I have grown a few strains recently like LA Confidential and Black Domina, only to end up dissapointed with a high that wasn't near as potent as i expected. The length of the high or the Legs is something very important to me as well, as i can't stand a strain that can't keep you floored for atleast a good 2 hours... Would appreciate some help if you know of any good serious couchlocking strains, or a really good source for the GSC. Thanks.

A

A-Roe

Here is a little update on the 5 bag seed from the thin mint gsc out of the bay. Might be me but they are looking pretty cookie in the leaf department. Hope one of these babies is something special
View attachment 331646

Thanks for posting these girls "Skunk", I have two S1 in veg now that resemble yours, but I have a Flaming Cookie pheno that looks like the forum(to me anyways, structure wise)

O

Ogbullriderguy

SD catpiss is around but its held pretty tightly. I know Docta still has her, and is working he into some seeds.
The p91 i hope is still around, but i dont know.
The crew that was mass running the bullrider lost the cut, but there are still people out there with it. My homie had some legit BR outdoor that came from norcal. Some people got the cut down here a while back and have been running it ever since. I hadnt seen legit bullrider since 2006.
hogbsreath is still around as well, but fairly hard to find as well.
Pretty much any clone only elite you can think of, someone in SD has her.

back to cookies.

youre right we did lose the original bullrider or rather it just faded away. its original potentcy started fading after about 5 to 6 years of constantly taking cuttings. I was the one who got br from the guy who named it and from there we had 4 people pounding out harvests for years starting in 1997 till about 2005. Havent seen the REAL bullrider in a long time. That was the best of the best

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

youre right we did lose the original bullrider or rather it just faded away. its original potentcy started fading after about 5 to 6 years of constantly taking cuttings. I was the one who got br from the guy who named it and from there we had 4 people pounding out harvests for years starting in 1997 till about 2005. Havent seen the REAL bullrider in a long time. That was the best of the best
I've always been hunting 4 that strain but only smoked it once & it was so long ago all I member is its bomb.. That sucks it lost its power.. I guess I'll stop lookin 4 that strain now

Latest posts

Top Bottom