Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

do you know if you can still use the XL tip on the new stix?
I think it will fit but I think the issues with smaller rips is prolly from the battery.. I think they changed sumthin so the wax won't burn so fast.. I think they lowered the temp so the wax will last longer.. It lasts longer b'cuz u can't take giant rips anymore.. It don't give u a giant dab like hit but damn in a time of need it sure will get the job done nice & sneaky like..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The Forum cut and the LIG cut AKA($500 cut) are the best cookies I've tried.

I'm convinced that the Florida OG is actually the Triangle Kush, the massive trich count looks TK. The high feels familiar. The smaller yield. It all points to the TK. I think the flavor and color came from the F1 Durban.
I've always thought the same thing doggie.. My guess is the cookie fams Flo-Rida OG is TK.. Then they renamed it again 2 khalifa kush.. I have no proof of this it's juss what I think tho..

J

jaybudding

LOL!! This cookie game is gettin crazy & we need 2 get 2 the bottom of this..
That's right and I am Watson we gonna get to the bottom of this cookie mess straighten it out, smoke everybody out, give everybody a cut and get the community back together. HaHa We got this. Yes the KK is the TK I do believe too. And the F1 Durban is Durban Poison X Purple Pain. Purple Pain. =purple champagne.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's right and I am Watson we gonna get to the bottom of this cookie mess straighten it out, smoke everybody out, give everybody a cut and get the community back together. HaHa We got this. Yes the KK is the TK I do believe too. And the F1 Durban is Durban Poison X Purple Pain. Purple Pain. =purple champagne.
Oh yea.. Were on the same page here.. I'm sure ur rite about that F1

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

B4 I smoke this last nug I tryed 2 take a good flick but this is the best I could do..

Animal Cookies

ftwendy

ftwendy

I think it will fit but I think the issues with smaller rips is prolly from the battery.. I think they changed sumthin so the wax won't burn so fast.. I think they lowered the temp so the wax will last longer.. It lasts longer b'cuz u can't take giant rips anymore.. It don't give u a giant dab like hit but damn in a time of need it sure will get the job done nice & sneaky like..

Just a guess, but it sounds to me like they increased the resistance of the heating element... you may be able to remedy the weak rips with another coil working at a lower resistance. Most of those little batteries are 3.7v, and a 1.5ohm resistance heat element matches that voltage well. Good luck bro

true grit

true grit

The Forum cut and the LIG cut AKA($500 cut) are the best cookies I've tried.

I'm convinced that the Florida OG is actually the Triangle Kush, the massive trich count looks TK. The high feels familiar. The smaller yield. It all points to the TK. I think the flavor and color came from the F1 Durban.
I've always thought the same thing doggie.. My guess is the cookie fams Flo-Rida OG is TK.. Then they renamed it again 2 khalifa kush.. I have no proof of this it's juss what I think tho..

Ehh, saw some pix the other day of teh Flo-Rida OG and its not the TK we all growing. Looked like a blown out OG cross to me. Definitely did not look small yielding from the pix.

Max Frost

Max Frost

LMAO...Thin Mint Holmes! :D Cheer up, Goo...they could be callin' you Peanut Butter Pattie, bro! either way...still makes you a "Cookie Dick"!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ehh, saw some pix the other day of teh Flo-Rida OG and its not the TK we all growing. Looked like a blown out OG cross to me. Definitely did not look small yielding from the pix.
Great info doggie.. I've never grown or even smoked it

pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

i dont think the flo-rida was renamed khalifa kush..

Theres a you tube video where berner talks about the strains,, he shows like 5 different bags and calls them out by name as he shows the strain.. (Cherry pie, cookies, sherbet, y, flo-rida, and kk)

I think its would be weird if they were the same strain and but he showed them both at same time...and the kk looked real different than the flo-rida.)

but who knows lol

Top Bottom