Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I did not like the Animal Cookies nearly as much as the GSC forum cut. I've smoked the Animal Cookies a few times. The GSC tastes way better IMO and I like the high better. The Animal Cookie is like a watered down version of GSC and a watered down version of the Fire cut. I'm not saying it's not potent, it just feels like a watered down version of it's predecessors. I prefer the Fire cut to Animal Cookies and I prefer the GSC to Animal Cookies. In all honesty, I wouldn't even take the cut if it was a gift, I'd toss it. I tossed my Animal Cookie hybrids.
i concur, animal cookies is frostier and a heck of lot less interesting(flavor,coloring,odors).

Aligee

Aligee

I'm far from home & I woundered does this town got some dank? Thats a question I always wonder.. I call a homie & what do u know this town gots fuckin mega fire doggie this is killa kali what the fuck was I thinkin.. Every town in every part of Cali gots dank.

Peep what I found far from home.. 2 strains I've been dieing 2 try Animal Cookies & Legend OG
Super dank..

Legend OGView attachment 342490

Animal CookiesView attachment 342492
Yeeee!!! Nothing but the best Doggie Dog... cause we got it like that!!!

Shamus

Shamus

tray o' tony little in da middle. already turning purp @ beginning of week 5
Pandemonium 100

Pandemonium 105

Pandemonium 110

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
animal yields better from what I've seen n heard TG. Def less sensitive and has a more furry coverage versus the forum seeming more oily n less fur, if that makes sense o_O But there could def be more than one animal cookie going around too, so I dunno. That pic goo posted looked nothing like the animal cookie I see. But it's tough to tell with lighting and diff grow but here is a pic of animal cookies that I've sampled.

Animalcooks1
Animalcooks2

true grit

true grit

@Baba- yeah more furry less oil does make sense lol. Ill have some going in next to the forum to test out so should see pretty soon, but i definititely like the lack of sensitivity. The gsc x white are as hardy as either and less sensitive too so stoked to see how those shake out

J

jaybudding

DSC03270
DSC03269
DSC03260

1st pic is of Floe (str8flame) a long time homie of serious,and jigga reposting their convo. Seer stands by his work still! 2nd pic is of my cut from Buds and Roses Platinum GSC and the awesome OG TEA Veganic special sauce. 3rd pic is a cut of animal my boy got from his boy in san fran. In my opinion they are all dank!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 342812View attachment 342813View attachment 342814

1st pic is of Floe (str8flame) a long time homie of serious,and jigga reposting their convo. Seer stands by his work still! 2nd pic is of my cut from Buds and Roses Platinum GSC and the awesome OG TEA Veganic special sauce. 3rd pic is a cut of animal my boy got from his boy in san fran. In my opinion they are all dank!!!
So is he sayin the Animal Cookies is platinum cookies? The same cut buds n roses vends? They do look the same.. The buds n roses cut vegs super fast I've heard & I seen with my own eyes that animal vegs fast.. I think the buds n roses cut is the cut evoke has (the $500 cut) & evoke said that his cut has a OGish sent 2 her.. I'm gunna get the buds n roses cut soon but till then I'd love 2 see u flower both side by side & get 2 the bottom of this..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's gettin confusing b'cuz there is a "DHN Platinum Cookies" from NorCal & a "Platinum Cookies" from SoCal
2 super way different cookie cuts they look & grow way different

& when I say "from" I mean vended in NorCal or SoCal.. But also don't 4get Buds & Roses had a booth at the SF cup.. & who knows what other cups these cuts could of been vended at? (I wouldn't know b'cuz I only went 2 the SF cup)

J

jaybudding

Yeah that's all I was wondering I even hit up the dudes from buds and roses and asked them where they got there cut they wont say. Kyle kushman says on his facebook that there were like 3-4 cookies or girl scout cookies entered in the cup so they called theirs platinum gsc. yeah I think it vegs way faster than dhn.

Max Frost

Max Frost

Just for shits and giggles...here's a couple o'nugs from my run of BCBD's Animal Cookies. I have NO idea what it really is. We've pretty much determined there's no real cookies in their cross. It seemed to be sativa-dominant. Fortunately, it's kinda stoney, so the grow wasn't a total waste of time & nutes. Not much taste or aroma either. Too bad cause I've got a pound of this shit to smoke! I was given the beans by BCBD to run, so I didn't have any money in them or I'd be really pissed! It's bad enough my hopes got squashed. This only confirms my long-standing position of never buying anything from BCBD. Their gear is all shit. That's the last time ANY of their gear will be see in my room!

ACs

Top Bottom