Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
forum gsc at 50 days, 2 more weeks from this pic til chop suey!

IMG 4643
IMG 4644
IMG 4645
IMG 4646

J

jaybudding

I'm far from home & I woundered does this town got some dank? Thats a question I always wonder.. I call a homie & what do u know this town gots fuckin mega fire doggie this is killa kali what the fuck was I thinkin.. Every town in every part of Cali gots dank.

Peep what I found far from home.. 2 strains I've been dieing 2 try Animal Cookies & Legend OG
Super dank..

Legend OGView attachment 342490

Animal CookiesView attachment 342492
These def don't look like plat gsc from budsnroses.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yes, Thank you. You make me change my mind about my setup if im gonna runn these cookies I really like the idea of a lot of littler plants. You fucking killed it!
That configuration is 9 plants in 5 gallon containers to a 1kw. Not really a sog at all, non topped too, just ONE supercropping and no training whatsoever. Training slows em down..imo

J

jaybudding

That configuration is 9 plants in 5 gallon containers to a 1kw. Not really a sog at all, non topped too, just ONE supercropping and no training whatsoever. Training slows em down..imo
I use to run 4x10 per. But I already started throwing some of my ogs in 5gal im trying both talls and shorts what do you run? I know you said your veg time already but what is it again? That one super cropping really gets it side branching good?

J

jaybudding

Oh and you guys should check out the size of some of the nugs and big top colas on the buds and roses plants Ill have to go find them again and steal a pic.

shawnskush

shawnskush

So is he sayin the Animal Cookies is platinum cookies? The same cut buds n roses vends? They do look the same.. The buds n roses cut vegs super fast I've heard & I seen with my own eyes that animal vegs fast.. I think the buds n roses cut is the cut evoke has (the $500 cut) & evoke said that his cut has a OGish sent 2 her.. I'm gunna get the buds n roses cut soon but till then I'd love 2 see u flower both side by side & get 2 the bottom of this..

Over here becoming the cookie detective soon we wont be calling you goo it'll be Thin-mint Holmes LOL

N

nightmarecreature

The Forum cut and the LIG cut AKA($500 cut) are the best cookies I've tried.

I'm convinced that the Florida OG is actually the Triangle Kush, the massive trich count looks TK. The high feels familiar. The smaller yield. It all points to the TK. I think the flavor and color came from the F1 Durban.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Any of the cookie monsters think this is legit animal so far? She roots super fast and is way more vigorous than forum IMO. View attachment 343138
It's real hard 2 tell when cookie plants r small b'cuz the new leafs always look thinner then the older leafs.. But from a quick glance it does look like mine.. The monster growth that's faster then forum sounds like animal 2 me

Latest posts

Top Bottom