Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm gunna drink a cup of coffee & load a bowl of cookies & get 2 the bottom of this GSC mystery..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If u look close ^^ u can notice Aligee's slick new seed packing.. The beans r nice & safe in the new 2013 patented Aligee seed contaners<< the buds!! LOL!! Beans locked inside the mother pheno of the cross.. Beans with a tester nug.. Killer idea..LOL On the top bud in the middle is Fruity Pebbles OG X Sour Bubble & the 2 nugs on the rite side r WiFi #1 X Sour Bubble.. On the left side inside the dogs mouth r platinum cookies buds (B&R cut) << no seeds in those buds there juss buds 2 smoke

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U cANT ask for a better Halloween then that!lucky bastard!lol
heres a video for Halloween , the witching hour! dude.. haha I finally got your avatar. the bulldog is wearing a Varsity Forum cut jerzy. very keowl!
Nice Halloween tent..LOL.. That's super funny about the green "V" on the dogs neck & the "F" on the arm..my avatar is the Fresno State Bulldogs logo<< the #16 Fresno State Bulldogs..
The green "V" represents the San Joaquin Valley<< green was used 2 honor the importance of the agriculture industry here in the Valley.. The red line inside the "V" represents the Bulldog Blood running threw the whole Valley.. The "F" on the sleeve stands 4 Fresno... We don't juss rep Fresno we put it down 4 the whole Valley from Bakersfield 2 Sac...

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

lol you guys are crazy. heres a update kind of on the cloneville gsc. My buddy is running some cuts I gave him and he's ahead of me. here's what it looks like 30 days or so in flower.

its stacking a lot so I'm pretty sure its not forum. It has a distinct smell I couldn't place, maybe that doughyness yall talk about, but dank for sure. smells same strength about as diablo og in the same room.

still early tho.

Tmp IMAG0475 2096303640

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

lol you guys are crazy. heres a update kind of on the cloneville gsc. My buddy is running some cuts I gave him and he's ahead of me. here's what it looks like 30 days or so in flower.

its stacking a lot so I'm pretty sure its not forum. It has a distinct smell I couldn't place, maybe that doughyness yall talk about, but dank for sure. smells same strength about as diablo og in the same room.

still early tho.

View attachment 348415
Gunna b some big ass buds..

Top Bottom