Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking good! I'm outta the loop...could you tell me what animal cookies is?
That is a good question & I can only post what I've heard & Animal Cookes is said 2 b a Girl Scout cookie cross 2 a fire OG by a guy named Seer.. I was told seer stressed his fire og Kush clone & pollenated a cookie cut<< I'm not sure what cookie cut? This was told 2 me by my homie NorCalKid who knows seer..

I've also read on IG that seer's friend (not sure the name of the guy) posted he gifted seer a platinum cookie cut & seer juss renamed that platinum cookies cut 2 Animal Cookies.. << I've smoked animal cookies & platinum cookies & the finished buds r different.. I also have both cuts & they seem 2 even look different in Veg.. So I don't believe the animal & platinum cookies r the same..

I believe the story my homie NorCalKid told me..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo, i think uve oficially become the internets foremost cookie expert! got the best thread with the most info, u got (i think )all the known cookie cutts and u make them bitches shine.
confu
Thanks doggie.. But I really know nuthin..LOL .. Wait I do know Girl Scout cookies is bomb.. I juss got good friends & they got good friends & so on.. I got lots of GSC cuts but not them all.. I still need the $500 cut<< I possibly already have it b'cuz I think maybe the buds & roses platinum cookies is the same.. & I need Jigga's cut<< 1 of these cuts could b his leaked cut.. But I'd need 2 run his cut 2 see 4 myself..

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Goo, i think uve oficially become the internets foremost cookie expert! got the best thread with the most info, u got (i think )all the known cookie cutts and u make them bitches shine.
confu

No doupt about all that!
Hugelike

J

jaybudding

My animal cookie plant is starting 2 turn purple juss like the forum cut<< almost excatly the same amount of purple so far.. & I've gotten animal 2 other times & it was purp so i guess it must b the grow room temp .. Baba also said like u that he always got green animal cookie buds not purple like mine.. It's got 2 b the grow room?

The GSC bag seed s1 is slowly movin along but she flowers slow & might take longer 2 finish.. She isn't producing giant buds but there gettin interesting.. The smell is a bit different.. Every cookie plant has a different cookie sent..at 1st I didn't care much about her but slowly she is surprising me everyday.. It's gunna b fun testing them all
My homie that gave me this his also finished nice and purple/black too.

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Hi Makin great grow and show! Was looking at the Animal cookies and looks great, I have a nug saved and got some thin mint cookies too. I have tried the platnum also and I personly like the animal the best of the cookies I have tried. Here is a nice site I used to track down some of the strains I am working with, and its really helpfull and fun too, make sure you hit the MAP THIS SHIT and it show every cross.
Had a question about the hight of the AC plant from soil level? Looks more sativa dom. Thanks ski11z

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Animal_Cookies/BC_Bud_Depot/

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hi Makin great grow and show! Was looking at the Animal cookies and looks great, I have a nug saved and got some thin mint cookies too. I have tried the platnum also and I personly like the animal the best of the cookies I have tried. Here is a nice site I used to track down some of the strains I am working with, and its really helpfull and fun too, make sure you hit the MAP THIS SHIT and it show every cross.
Had a question about the hight of the AC plant from soil level? Looks more sativa dom. Thanks ski11z

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Animal_Cookies/BC_Bud_Depot/
The animal cookies I'm running is the clone only.. This cut has nuthin 2 do with BC Bud depot seeds.. Mine is the real deal not the BC faker animal..

I'm not sure what ur asking tho? Maybe stretch? I flowered these animal cuts under a ft tall & they stretched 2 about 3.5-4ft She gots a super stretch

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
That is a good question & I can only post what I've heard & Animal Cookes is said 2 b a Girl Scout cookie cross 2 a fire OG by a guy named Seer.. I was told seer stressed his fire og Kush clone & pollenated a cookie cut<< I'm not sure what cookie cut? This was told 2 me by my homie NorCalKid who knows seer..

I've also read on IG that seer's friend (not sure the name of the guy) posted he gifted seer a platinum cookie cut & seer juss renamed that platinum cookies cut 2 Animal Cookies.. << I've smoked animal cookies & platinum cookies & the finished buds r different.. I also have both cuts & they seem 2 even look different in Veg.. So I don't believe the animal & platinum cookies r the same..

I believe the story my homie NorCalKid told me..
Thank you good man. Do you know which platinum was used? Thanks again for the knowledge.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
No I don't know anything about the platinum cookies cut<< I think the platinum part was juss added meaning killer cut.. I don't think it was a actual platinum cut crossed 2 a cookie cut..
Do you know what platinum was used in Animal? B&R or DHN?

T

tipper619sd

damn goo everything is looking great! Also on another note, are u going to the fresno basketball game i heard paul george bought all the tickets u can go for free wish i lived closer

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Do you know what platinum was used in Animal? B&R or DHN?
I don't think there is a platinum cut used 2 create any of these cookies.. I think they juss got "Dubed" Platinum cookies b'cuz it was a killer cut.. But I could b wrong..

Also Animal Cookies is said 2 b Girl Scout cookies (mom) crossed 2 fire og Kush (DaD) >>>(stressed 2 reverce)

Top Bottom