Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:D

Thats kool that you feel that way, but unfortunately not everyone else feels that way. That comment was general and not aimed at you. I ain't here to try and play politics. lol. Believe what you like but truth is they are for sale. Greed get's to people, maybe over thousands of $$$, this game over cuts can become very profitable when you deal with big time growers. I'm not talking a closet grow either. It's reality regardless of the way peeps feel about it.
I'm done with this topic. Enjoy the Cookies fellas. Great job with the OGKB MG!
I know the comment wasn't towards me that's y I didn't quote ur post.. I 100% see what ur saying I know the cuts r out there 4 sale or trade.. I know cuts r in hands of people that don't keep there word 4 shit.. I know how much money is in cuts but if I'm gifted a cut 4 personal use 2 keep me & mine nicely medicated I wasn't given the cut 2 make money on selling cuts.. Flowers is another story.. I'm sure when the cut got handed out the person was told 2 hold the cut close.. They weren't given the green light 2 cash in on cuts.. Like u said that happens with greedy people.. I was juss saying that weak shit don't happen over here..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fruity Pebbles OG

J

jaybudding

The other day my bro was rolling a blunt & opened a fresh pack of blunt wraps & found this.. It was a 89 cent blunt wrap.. Is this some kind of golden ticket prize shit? LOL 4reals tho this shit really happened..View attachment 350224
WTF HaHa They pay you to smoke! Glad I been busy homeboy! I saw the Carr story on ESPN it made me think of you guys. Its gonna be a tough year for the Heisman I think that dude from Florida is gonna get it though.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've never bought a rare cut b'cuz rare cuts ain't 4 sale.. Ive been gifted rare cuts tho & I've been>>>ASKED not 2 hand out 2 any1, or only hand out 2 solid trusted people, or only share with Ali & so on & so on.. I give my word & that's that.. Later on down the road when I'm broke as a joke & need money bad<< it's life 4 me I'm up 1 day then down another.. But when I'm hit up 4 my cuts on lock I still give them the same answer.. Ummmm NO!! Broke or ballin same answer weather I'm eating steak or eating beans & rice it's the same answer.. NO!!
What do they think I'm a $200 hoe? like I'm gunna sell out 4 some paper? I gave my word & money can't break that.. If it's really like that & I need $200-$300 I'll juss ask a homie 4 that.. LOL
I stay solid no matter what.. I don't break my word when I'm hungry,broke, & my stomach is growling.. That's pretty weak if u break over a few bucks..LOL
I wouldn't share my cuts with peeps I don't trust, bro. U r 1 of 5 peeps that hold my Sour Pebbles cut. That's prob gonna get held tightly for years. I got peeps begging for it but don't wanna even pay $20 a cut. Cheap ass muthafuckerz! They will never get a cut from me or the other 4 peeps who hold her now. I'm glad u can be trusted, GOO! I don't even look for cuts really. I pop seeds and find my own phenos. I got shit no1 has but me. That's a rareity IMO. Would u share ur food in the End of the World? FUCK NO! So hold them cuts tighter than your Nut sack fellaz........

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

WTF HaHa They pay you to smoke! Glad I been busy homeboy! I saw the Carr story on ESPN it made me think of you guys. Its gonna be a tough year for the Heisman I think that dude from Florida is gonna get it though.
Yea they pay u 2 buy there shit.. That's funny u mention "DC" b'cuz my bro was rolling that blunt b4 the Bulldog game last Saturday << the Black Out game.. My daughter was sick so her & my girl stayed home & I took my son,bro,& nephew..
I didn't get 2 see the ESPN clip I'm gunna look 4 it now.. If DC can crack The BCS & get 1 of there Bowl games he's gunna bring lots of money 2 Fresno State.. I'm glad people r noticing Fresno State.. DC is puttin it down 4 the Central Valley juss like his big bro... They would never give the trophy 2 a guy from Fresno I'm juss happy the spot light is on him & my town.. Juss put it down & let it b known<< that's all I ask..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wouldn't share my cuts with peeps I don't trust, bro. U r 1 of 5 peeps that hold my Sour Pebbles cut. That's prob gonna get held tightly for years. I got peeps begging for it but don't wanna even pay $20 a cut. Cheap ass muthafuckerz! They will never get a cut from me or the other 4 peeps who hold her now. I'm glad u can be trusted, GOO! I don't even look for cuts really. I pop seeds and find my own phenos. I got shit no1 has but me. That's a rareity IMO. Would u share ur food in the End of the World? FUCK NO! So hold them cuts tighter than your Nut sack fellaz........
If they want it they need 2 talk 2 u.. & if they don't want 2 pay u then oh well no cut 4 them..

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

I don't know about y'all but i only kick it with people I trust so this shit about cuts and blah blah is redundant to me. Kinda funny IMO. I give the shit out bc i try and go big and I'm not worried about someone's lil setup changing my prices or game bc of a cut I do or don't have. If you hang from boldt to sd in a few circles you can find nearly any cut. Trust me. Nothing is ever on lock.

Top Bottom