Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Some of my petty ass SinMints...

Tame as you like when you consider what you guys are putting out!
20131111 195844
20131111 200004
20131111 200037
20131111 200132
20131111 200139
20131111 200338
20131111 200343
20131111 200350

20131111 200358
thump easy

thump easy

Spaced 007
I REALY FUCKEN LOVE IT SO MUCH THAT I CHANGED THE MANIFOLD ADDED A FEW THINGS AND MADE IT MORE EASY TO CLEAN BUT I CANT GIVE UP THE TIPS I GOTA PATENT IT FOR SHURE...and if you see the hole she left thats the hole gsc xxx cookies thank you.. loving it.. I TAKE MEDS AND I WAS CLINICLY 51 50.. im supose to be crazzy gee.. but IM MAD MAD CRAZZY IN THE DOME FOR REALZ IM OBSESED WITH IT!!!

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

What if it's already in my garden? LOL
I would say congrats.. On that... And do what I do... Don't mention shit about any elites u hold.. There's no reason anyone needs to know what u have in ur stable that is an elite.. Unless u like being hit up about cuts and rejecting everyone... Lol...

Believe me if I held elites I wouldn't say shit.. I don't have nothing to prove to you are the next man.. As long as my stable is right I could careless about anyone else's.. I was once told this, shut ur mouth up cuz someone somewhere trusted you to to keep it that way... Sound harsh but it's the truth in this respect..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would say congrats.. On that... And do what I do... Don't mention shit about any elites u hold.. There's no reason anyone needs to know what u have in ur stable that is an elite.. Unless u like being hit up about cuts and rejecting everyone... Lol...

Believe me if I held elites I wouldn't say shit.. I don't have nothing to prove to you are the next man.. As long as my stable is right I could careless about anyone else's.. I was once told this, shut ur mouth up cuz someone somewhere trusted you to to keep it that way... Sound harsh but it's the truth in this respect..
LOL.. Most people know I can't share so they don't bother asking. Plus my situation is a bit different.. I'm a MOD & not many people r dumb enough 2 ask me 4 a cut.. U can't have my cut but u can have the hammer.. I don't mind breaking harts of people that don't like 2 read the site TOU.. & the cuts I can't speak on nobody knows I got... Every cut I post I was giving the OK 2<< my homies trust me not 2 share the cut but I can talk about it..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

LOL.. Most people know I can't share so they don't bother asking. Plus my situation is a bit different.. I'm a MOD & not many people r dumb enough 2 ask me 4 a cut.. U can't have my cut but u can have the hammer.. I don't mind breaking harts of people that don't like 2 read the site TOU.. & the cuts I can't speak on nobody knows I got... Every cut I post I was giving the OK 2<< my homies trust me not 2 share the cut but I can talk about it..
Haha.. Lol... Consider yourself a lucky guy.. Especially because your a MOD...
Let me know when u got that jiggs guys cut.. Curious about the hype...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's cool. I've been considering gettin cookie wreck from cannaventure when they get em in stock. There's no gsc cuts where I live. U think it will b a good investment?
The cookie wreck I've seen posted looked very nice but I've never gotten 2 smoke it. Also Aligee juss finished a batch of GSC (forum cut) crossed 2 a sour bubble male<< should b fire..

philly kush

philly kush

Girl Scout Cookies
yo goo whats up I c you're still blowin it up,, I've bin away from the farm for a little bit but im back still doin the same ol same old u know the deal,,,peace
Forum cut

Good lookin out Waayne..

View attachment 350811 View attachment 350812 View attachment 350813 View attachment 350814

Latest posts

Top Bottom