Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is there a reason? I use to use Vector but just recently switched and haven't looked back.
No reason.. I get my cans from the corner 99 cent store doggie LOL.. I get what ever they got.. She always gots the power 5X but sometimes I've gotten the power 7X or 3X.. Even some times the cheap yellow & red can but I hate those cheap yellow cans & will only get maybe a few cans 2 hold me off till she gets me a case of the power.. $2 a can rite here in the hood.. Now that I think of it that's my reason>> cheap & close by.. LOL

Brandan

Brandan

IMG 20131006 213516
IMG 20131006 213516
IMG 20131006 213819

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No reason.. I get my cans from the corner 99 cent store doggie LOL.. I get what ever they got.. She always gots the power 5X but sometimes I've gotten the power 7X or 3X.. Even some times the cheap yellow & red can but I hate those cheap yellow cans & will only get maybe a few cans 2 hold me off till she gets me a case of the power.. $2 a can rite here in the hood.. Now that I think of it that's my reason>> cheap & close by.. LOL
Great tip Goo! Im going to check my local 99cent store!

Great 1st post Brandan!:woot: About time!;)

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Dude we get it. You don't need to keep repeating yourself. Since the world doesn't revolve around you and it's not up to you to regulate others opinions you can shut the fuck up now.

wow bro would you like to explain who you are cause midwest is a homie round here so whats your deal, personally I think he is right all this "me have you don't have" stuff is childish and if your in the right crew it should never even be a problem. So yeah is this your only contribution to the conversation cause if so keep your comments to yourself.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Dude we get it. You don't need to keep repeating yourself. Since the world doesn't revolve around you and it's not up to you to regulate others opinions you can shut the fuck up now.[/quote These are some of my opinions based on experiences. Sorry you feel that way. Not the world but plenty of good things

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Hey I remember you! You were one of the guys trolling Logics original GSC drop along with Classic Remix. If anyone should keep their comments to themselves I would think it would be you since you can't help but sticking your nose in everything. Wouldn't common sense tell you not to troll Logic or is common sense not that common with you.

@MWD I appreciate how you responded to my comment. Your passive aggressive "IMO comments" were getting old.
It was out if respect for goo and others. You are an ass clown though with very little if any valid info or contributions.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Ok I'm mega stoned here & I'll try 2 explain the best I can.. I've seen some shady shit over cuts 2.. I'm a lil confused but here is how I see it.. I'm gunna keep it eazy & use names >> will talk aligee's WiFi #1 << he's the source & he gifts me the cut 4 personal use.. So I'm joe blow in this story >> the original source can't get hated on b'cuz he gifted the cut out of trust but since he's the source he has the call 2 whore out the cut 4 money.. Me being Joe blow that got a gift never will have that option 2 whore out the cut>> it should never even be on the table.. & if I whored out the cut then hell yea I should get hatted on b'cuz I'd b a liar..

But nuthin is far in life.. I'm juss trying 2 answer the question

Thanks for explaining this to everyone.. Im well aware about the rules of the cut game, but we are talking about two different situations... your speeching about getting gifted cuts, Im talking about cuts that have been sold by people that have been either gifted or purchased the cuts themselves...

Shit happens all day is what im saying, so theres no reason to be mad at someone for accessing the cuts because the Source holding IT was the original leak.. Once the cut was sold there's technically no real lock on a cut because it being sold to the massess.

Perfect example being the GSC, how many dudes have this said locked cut now?

Im just stating the obvious... No need to reply to this Goo, im just making clearing what was my point, thats all..

Now back to the GSC thread... I've waisted to much of everyone's time...

Shamus

Shamus

Thanx, bro. I will pass on ur kind words. It's def a special cut IMO. I love some GSC but this pheno is amazing in all aspects, Fish. Trying to get her in my garden soon.

perrty sure that was the first strain i grew indoors :hungry: , well that and bo0ms super alien kush, and the durban..

and on that note, a tray of her needs to happen, now that i got a bit of a greener thumb... :rolleyes:
funny what a year will do isnt it?

wonder what shed look like now?
IMG 0072

not many cookie cuts have little to no purple in em. however if thats the same cut i have then the stem rub smells just like purple erkles.

its def. one of the better ones.. dont let that pic fool you

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

we are talking about two different situations... your speeching about getting gifted cuts, Im talking about cuts that have been sold by people that have been either gifted or purchased the cuts themselves...

I see what ur sayin here.. Since I was gifted the cut & my friend gifted the cut out of trust not sold 4 greed >> I couldn't see ur point..LOL

U gave the GSC as a example & depending on who u talk 2 or what cut ur talkin bout>> as far as I know the original Girl Scout Cookies is still on lock with Jigga.. But it could of gotten leaked & maybe not.. But if ur talkin bout forum cut,DHN platinum cookies there out there.. Slowly gettin out there Platinum cookies buds & roses cut & even the animal cookies, & OGKB r popping up>> $500 cut is around 2 but I've never seen jiggas cut in any1's garden yet>> at least I don't think so? What if it's already in my garden? LOL

Top Bottom