Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Congrats goo on your epic thread Goo,I know i already said this but that was like 250 pages ago and its still going!Lol,just goes to show how much interest people have in the cookies,everyone loves a bit of a mystery.

rawman

rawman

Animal cookies day 7 not much going on yet

Hitting her with ghost OG x GSC forum x Fire OG pollen within the next couple weeks got plenty saved.

true grit

true grit

Yessir that'll be some crosses. I'll tell ya what too, that Animal next to the Forum- animal blows it away in vigor. Forum cut for me still throws some weak clones and sometimes takes a minute to take off but every animal is just crushing.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yessir that'll be some crosses. I'll tell ya what too, that Animal next to the Forum- animal blows it away in vigor. Forum cut for me still throws some weak clones and sometimes takes a minute to take off but every animal is just crushing.
Is this Animal that you speak of, one of the cuts on lock?

Is Buds and Roses cut fairly easy to get these days?
But if ur talkin bout forum cut,DHN platinum cookies there out there.. Slowly gettin out there Platinum cookies buds & roses cut & even the animal cookies, & OGKB r popping up>> $500 cut is around 2 but I've never seen jiggas cut in any1's garden yet>> at least I don't think so? What if it's already in my garden? LOL
I just re read this....

Does Buds and Roses sell that cut every day at their club or ?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So true I'm having the same experience. Animal is rooting quick and vegges nicely. She just wants to survive.

thump easy

thump easy

SHE HAS PATENTIAL SHE IS A KEEPER 017
to be or not to be the gsc in my garden she has to be a yielder or she wont make the cut.. thats my cookie experience.. thank you for you time.. :)
ow by the way that crazzy nug on the right corner thats dence is the pink lemonade.. she is a keeper as well..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Maybe that's y she's called "Animal" cookies LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is this Animal that you speak of, one of the cuts on lock?

Is Buds and Roses cut fairly easy to get these days?

I just re read this....

Does Buds and Roses sell that cut every day at their club or ?
Animal was on lock but she some how slipped out.. It happenes.. As u seen in this thread "on lock" means different shit 2 different people..

The platinum cookies was sourced from Buds & Roses club in L.A. & was also sold at the SF cup when B&R had a booth there.. But u know me doggie I rarely go 2 L.A. & I was so loaded at the cup I missed the B&R booth.. I get my cuts from the underworld.... LOL I don't know about that club doggie

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

AS YOU CAN SEE THESE COOKIES ARE ON LOCKDOWN :couchpotato: :pompus:

View attachment 350759 View attachment 350760 View attachment 350762 View attachment 350763
Nice work on the cookie grow.. I'm smoking on some of ur creations rite now.. >> Malila #5 & Cherry Picker #3 << both r dank the #5 has a mega bomb sweet smell & a crazy nice purple inside the buds when busted open.. The high on #5 is nice but the cherry picker #3 is crazy Stoney << it's 100% platinum cherry pie but with a way better indica high.. Super Stoney

These buds were grown by Waayne not me..

Malila #5

Cherry Picker #3

Nice work on those cross's BaBa & nice pheno selection & mega bad ass grow by Waayne..

Top Bottom