Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Nice looking nugs, Ali. Great work on that shit, Baba. Thanx for sharing the pic.
By far my worst tasting batch of the Forum cut but BY FAR my densest...looks like it was grown with gravity :mad:
I did the 2 product combination of the Herculean Harvest & Carbon from Nectar of the Gods for the last 10 days or so and it seemed to have the most profound effect on the gsc....live n learn, lol

J

jaybudding

Prego here she is with hopefully a fire lil girl right there.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

By far my worst tasting batch of the Forum cut but BY FAR my densest...looks like it was grown with gravity :mad:
I did the 2 product combination of the Herculean Harvest & Carbon from Nectar of the Gods for the last 10 days or so and it seemed to have the most profound effect on the gsc....live n learn, lol
Those nugs are straight doorstops! I couldn't believe how dense they were. I feared for my grinder. I feel you on the taste and smell though. Not bad but not as outstanding as the densness.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Hella Dense and Frosty too Baba! Great work
bad pic..but im gunna go bust this rock apart and smoke it!

edit to add; Taste great to me!
Bababud

Last edited:
We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I have yet to be impressed by nectar of the gods...somethings just off with the taste

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

What's up guys. I know it's a crappy pic but does this look like a legit gsc cut? I was told it's original thin mint cut and I might pick these up tomorrow. But it is a Craigslist pickup.

Edit: sorry can't figure out how to post pics from my phone :(
Well I feel a bit better about this pickup. Coincidentally it turns out the seller is a member here and we know some of the same people :). The cuts look identical to what I've seen online as well as a flowering pic he sent me and dude had a lot of knowledge and tips for a gsc rookie.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hella Dense and Frosty too Baba! Great work
bad pic..but im gunna go bust this rock apart and smoke it!

edit to add; Taste great to me!
View attachment 354555
Looks like you got the smaller of the 3 nuggies...that nug is less beat by the light and is slightly frostier than those 2 other rocky marciano nugs.
Def tastier on those midsize bowl nugs in the middle of the plant as I had light really close to the tops :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom