J

jaybudding

GSC
DSC03596
DSC03595
DSC03594

J

jaybudding

My boy Troopa goes 55-65 but he also takes his GSC 70 days which I think is a little longer than these guys. I think you guys know him as leaf lady but that's just a guess I have is that's his account like I said that's my guess!!!! HAHAHAHA!

thump easy

thump easy

Ther is only one sell at this moment that is over powering the rest it's the apple jolly rancher kandy smellImagenotice it right next to it on the left is pink lemonade flower formation of mom looks like thisImage yet the GDP x platinum cookies male so early in the game has given it the sweet tangy smell for it to overpower everything it's tripping e out

J

jaybudding

yes it vegs just as fast but my B&R cut is 2 weeks ahead of my forum cut so im not sure at this point cause its my first run on them both. The B&R def has that Cookie Spice smell that's hard to describe my animal cut didn't stretch on flip but the B&R doubled in size on flip I also got 2 diff cuts from B&R and I think the one I got most recent is dif than the one I got when they first started selling them ill see im running the two side by side

J

jaybudding

Ther is only one sell at this moment that is over powering the rest it's the apple jolly rancher kandy smellView attachment 354970notice it right next to it on the left is pink lemonade flower formation of mom looks like thisView attachment 354971 yet the GDP x platinum cookies male so early in the game has given it the sweet tangy smell for it to overpower everything it's tripping e out
DAMN!!!!! It looks like its snowing in there for real

true grit

true grit

Well I guess I'll def give the B&R a run and see whats up. The dude at B&R (whoever grows for em) wanted our Forum cut after smoking some flowers my homie did...blew theirs away apparently. Figure that should be around by now no?

Gotta say tho only 4wks in this run of my new soil mix and the forum cut is smelling best it ever has for me yet. Have a feeling they will be tastiest as well. Fingers crossed for a strong finish

Top Bottom