ftwendy

Forum cut modified scrog carts, two weeks in

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Rwgsc15ii

Rwgsc15iii
Rwgsc15

thump easy

thump easy

Black Friday today!!! Shit I better call the hydro store see if there haven Black Friday..Image Underside.Image i gotta get these males out, bubba rockstar male smells really sweet gona hit the forum cut with its pollen.. Alsogot pink lemonade GDP platnium cookies gona hitImage Cookie Monster, tripple platnuim cookies, forum cut n of course back cross the pink lemonade again ow ya n hit albert walker with it to...

ftwendy

ftwendy

I appreciate all the nice praise fellas. It means a lot. :)

Building the entire room alone so there's nobody to stand back and admire it with. In fact, there's three 12x20 rooms, all 12' vert that got cobbled together: this flowering room, a middle lung/heat/AC/DH room with a pellet stove and window banger, and another room yet to be put to use. I took a few months off from growing to enjoy the summer, and that was kick ass, but it sure is nice to be back growing and building. Productivity is addictive... its all about momentum.

Apologies for the shady pics. The gopro is the only camera around with a wide angle lens so I tried shooting through a pair of lumi's for better balance. It's kind of hard to see from the pics, but that's twelve plants, all vegged for 40 days under t5's in rockwool blocks. The two carts are 14 or so feet long, and each is topped with a screen corrugated like a W and surrounded with a few lines of wire to keep branches off the outside walls. The corrugation sneaks about 16' of screen into a 14' cart footprint, and slightly angling (>10 deg.) each hood above creates nice overlapping light distribution. The bulbs are 1000 hortilux dialed back to 600w for these shady forum ladies, tho I may raise the hoods and turn up the wattage later... it's between 74-78 24/7 in there, humidity is in the high 50's right now, and feeds are light and consistent. Canna Substra Flores from clone til final flush, feeds never exceeding 1100ppm, with most apps on mature plants falling in the mid 900's. Base plus occasional Sea Green, Caps root pack, great white, Floralicious Plus, Liquid kool bloom, Ful pro fulvic, protekt si, alfalfa and ewc teas weekly as drench, naked moon dances and snake oils galore lol......... throwing it all at them this round.

back to my leftovers: dark meat on white bread with a mashed potato smear....nomnomnom

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I appreciate all the nice praise fellas. It means a lot. :)
Dude! You are killing it with that room! I Can't wait to see more!
So inspiring! I wish I could do a room like that! Maybe some day
Cookies Used a friends camera and realized I need a new one!View attachment 355575 View attachment 355576 View attachment 355580
Looking good Jay!

I am kicking myself for not putting a couple dozen of these cookies plants out in the Greenhouse with this one :banghead:
Cookiesday59

I shoulda had that Greenhouse packed with these!! :banghead:
I lost my momentum for a min there..:depressed: I need to pick it back up!

The wookies are looking good too!

Wookieday59
Wooiecloseup59
Wookie259days
J

jaybudding

Dude! You are killing it with that room! I Can't wait to see more!
So inspiring! I wish I could do a room like that! Maybe some day

Looking good Jay!

I am kicking myself for not putting a couple dozen of these cookies plants out in the Greenhouse with this one :banghead:
View attachment 355589
I shoulda had that Greenhouse packed with these!! :banghead:
I lost my momentum for a min there..:depressed: I need to pick it back up!

The wookies are looking good too!
Heck yeah you should have are the others cherry Pie? Im really liking that cherry pie it has that cookie spice with purp added in im gonna run atleast 6 next time.
Thank you!
Forum cut modified scrog carts, two weeks in

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

View attachment 355127
View attachment 355128 View attachment 355129
Fuck yeah! this setup rocks ill have my shit all dialed in and cleaned up real soon I know that's a lot of work good shit bruh!

Latest posts

Top Bottom