Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I strongly believe that GSC does not have any GDP or Urkle in it especially after growing cherry pie now that and GSC both have that Durban spice.
Have you smelled multiple batches of the forum gsc done differently? They range from straight purple(gdp/urkle) odors or cookie dough ime. Most def purple in the forum GSC, here is a pic of some forum gsc for you:

Not much purple in it, huh?
Urkle odors waft through the pics, smell it?

IMG 4723
IMG 4734

shawnskush

shawnskush

Have you smelled multiple batches of the forum gsc done differently? They range from straight purple(gdp/urkle) odors or cookie dough ime. Most def purple in the forum GSC, here is a pic of some forum gsc for you:

Not much purple in it, huh?
Urkle odors waft through the pics, smell it?

View attachment 357602 View attachment 357603
Purple or no those nugs look super tasty baba!

mr roboto

mr roboto

def didnt come out as frosty as my first round but the nugs were double the size this time. The largest purple nugs are all on the bottom of my jar which i cant get too but these will give an idea PLUS my freakin heater over dried my herb this round because it was so cold this week here in socal
20131208 093008

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Personally I'm done growing GSC, just isn't the tastiest thing going and the novelty has worn off, would take a straight urkle or og anyday :artist:

And, I hit 1.75/1kw off forum gsc last time, so it's not a yield issue.

mr roboto

mr roboto

Personally I'm done growing GSC, just isn't the tastiest thing going and the novelty has worn off, would take a straight urkle or og anyday :artist:

And, I hit 1.75/1kw off forum gsc last time, so it's not a yield issue.
I think im in the same boat as you baba but i'm gonna just run og's inside and run the gsc outside
I'll leave you folks with this pic, better flavs, better odors and a bette high atleast for me...
Have a wonderful Sunday and stay warm, this cold snap is putting the hurt on...

View attachment 357613
what cut is that? Urkle?

thump easy

thump easy

the males have some purple in it pink lemonade x gdp gsc platnuim maleNaci son 002 .. and the buba rock star male Naci son 001 both doners for the gsc cut. these are the pink lemonaid crosses being testedNaci son 004 .. Im a vendor the elite genetics is what keeps me going.. so in order to have more elite i desided to do what you guys are already doing.. gsc seems to be hot right now.. i will be crossing the pink lemonade x platnium gsc gdp male to my sugar og, quang og,NEWEST OF THE NEW 015 the real obomaYo moma roofing gee 008 , the big black, kinglui 13og x gorilla silver back, the white, alien dog x head bandNew strains 004 , xxx platnuim gsc, fire og, albert walker, yoda alien skywalker og femaleET phone home 003 , monster cookies,master platnuim ogNew mcfrosties 010 king lui x 13270A0270 , pink lemonadeGAMA RAY 006and the forum cutHi my name is tobi  009ill find pics later my head is hurting from trying to find them.

J

jaybudding

No matter what you say I have an opinion just like you and I still don't believe it. I have smoked a 1000 diferent cookies I own a shop if you didn't know and ive also tasted 1000 diferent purples no I don't ever taste purple in it sorry. And too me its black not purple I have OGs that turn purple so now those have gdp in them? Just because you know I just started growing it but theres a reason I tasted before I got it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom