Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

Have you smelled multiple batches of the forum gsc done differently? They range from straight purple(gdp/urkle) odors or cookie dough ime. Most def purple in the forum GSC, here is a pic of some forum gsc for you:

Not much purple in it, huh?
Urkle odors waft through the pics, smell it?

View attachment 357602 View attachment 357603
Oh yeah my forum cut since I picked up 4 from 2 different sources to go along with the other 3 cookie cuts that I have are just like 50 days so no I don't need to waft through your pics to tell you theres no urkle in it.

Shamus

Shamus

So shamus has the F1 Durb according to him, now does it purple up at all?? If it doesn't, and the GSC is a cross of F1 Durb & Floorida OG, WHERE O WHERE does the purple come from?

It purples.. and its not a pure durban.

Ps. You clearly havent came across the durban cookies or ran thru any cookie hybrids.
There's hella hazey smells to be found.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
No matter what you say I have an opinion just like you and I still don't believe it. I have smoked a 1000 diferent cookies I own a shop if you didn't know and ive also tasted 1000 diferent purples no I don't ever taste purple in it sorry. And too me its black not purple I have OGs that turn purple so now those have gdp in them? Just because you know I just started growing it but theres a reason I tasted before I got it.
Real OG Kush doesn't purple in the flowers AT all.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It purples.. and its not a pure durban.

Ps. You clearly havent came across the durban cookies or ran thru any cookie hybrids.
There's hella hazey smells to be found.
I've grown some cookie hybrids and the mint berry crunch which is the plat cooks dhn x crystal ship male and I've got multiple phenos that could pass for some type of purps. Smells just like purps...hmmm

Either way, enjoy your cookie thread.
Over n out

Last edited:
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Oh yeah my forum cut since I picked up 4 from 2 different sources to go along with the other 3 cookie cuts that I have are just like 50 days so no I don't need to waft through your pics to tell you theres no urkle in it.
you'll smell the purple more than taste it in cookies. and its batch specific, on the forum cut do I notice it the most.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hope it wasn't anything I said to get this "whats in it" Disscusion going..:depressed:
I wonder about it. But it's not important 2 me
Im going to grow The forum cut again because its easy to grow!

Im loving the PCP this morning :) (it has GDP in it?)
Pcpnugs

Last edited:
A

A-Roe

So shamus has the F1 Durb according to him, now does it purple up at all?? If it doesn't, and the GSC is a cross of F1 Durb & Floorida OG, WHERE O WHERE does the purple come from?
Here's a clue that it's a lot of urkle or lavender are in cookies. These look just like my S1 growing up. But then again I might not have a true S1 Who knows, just my ASSumption. MADDFarmers Urkle x Tripoli Wicked.
Love 002
Week 3 leia 001
Week 3 leia 002

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You want to know what purp X OG tastes like then get some good gods gift and you will taste purple crossed to og.
not every purple crossed to an ogk will be the same flavor or bomb for that matter. What male did they use in gods gift? Is it a backcrossed true OGK male or an OG Kush hybrid that is 50% ogk so that it's offspring will be only 25% ogk? Or is it a male with over 85% ogk in it's genes? Having said that, I didn't care much for the gods gift and it tastes too purple to me to really let the ogk flavor shine through.

My Billy Mays is the Lavy x Banana Ogerkush male and I'd say it tastes like a good purp x OG with an extra funk on the side.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey what nutes and ppm u run on those?
That run was Heavy 16 & I maxed out at I think 1200-1300 ppm.. But that was a bit hot 4 my small set up.. I only run 1 light so my GSC forum cut likes 2 top out at 1000 ppms .. I noticed in my 1000 watt grow set up my plants feed light but I've seen others feed heavier but most that feed heavy have a way bigger grow then me.. I think the more watts blasted on ur plants the more they can eat>> plus temp,RH, & other things could change the feeding on any strain..
I've used H-16,H&G,& BioBizz I've tried coco & soil & even tryed mixing salt base nutes in soil & organic nutes in coco..always killer cookies no matter how I've grown um..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
if my cookies smells like purp im throwing it away that means its fookies
it smells like cookie dough but when it's fresh you can smell purple tinges in it. Go ahead n throw the forum cut away now! You'll smell master kush and bubba notes in it too, those must be from the Durban huh...;)

J

jaybudding

my abusive is a very true og and the florals turn purp look it up it one of the charicteristics

Top Bottom