Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

it smells like cookie dough but when it's fresh you can smell purple tinges in it. Go ahead n throw the forum cut away now! You'll smell master kush and bubba notes in it too, those must be from the Durban huh...;)
if you think Durban is like trainwreck you have the wrong Durban I got a pack of f1 durb and it had black flake all through it def not lemony like wreck

J

jaybudding

Man, I don't post much but, I need to chime in here as you are flat out mistaken. I've grown OG for years and the only time there's purple in those nugs is about this time of year; when its f'n cold! True OG is lime green covered in frost.
do some research

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Answer one question for me Jaybudding. How long have you been puffing? Do you know the ole true Durban? Do you know real OG Kush? A lot of recent club owners are getting misinformation from the abundance of shitty vendors with $$$ on their mind and a lack of real cannabis education being collegiate or Emerald triangle(geographic) in nature. I see so many renamed strains today that are supposedly NEW and they are just renamed cuts from the 90's half the time...fwiw

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't know why they would come out and say lets clear this up there is no purp in GSC
look at the plant, don't listen to these rappers about the genetics. Here is a quote from these rapper/breeders "when we was breeding at first there was seeds n shit.." It's on youtube, paraphrased but almost verbatim right there. I don't believe what they say, I let the plant tell me...

J

jaybudding

Answer one question for me Jaybudding. How long have you been puffing? Do you know the ole true Durban? Do you know real OG Kush? A lot of recent club owners are getting misinformation from the abundance of shitty vendors with $$$ on their mind and a lack of real cannabis education being collegiate or Emerald triangle(geographic) in nature. I see so many renamed strains today that are supposedly NEW and they are just renamed cuts from the 90's half the time...fwiw
before you start that bullshit im 36 and been growing for 20 years that's right I started when I was 16

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
before you start that bullshit im 36 and been growing for 20 years that's right I started when I was 16
Just trying to get an idea of whom I chatting with bro? Chill the fuck out, can't we argue or debate and leave ego's at the door. Let's talk with experience, hands on, not internet forums. Debating can be healthy, we can both learn from it.

J

jaybudding

look at the plant, don't listen to these rappers about the genetics. Here is a quote from these rapper/breeders "when we was breeding at first there was seeds n shit.." It's on youtube, paraphrased but almost verbatim right there. I don't believe what they say, I let the plant tell me...
full of shit now

J

jaybudding

Just trying to get an idea of whom I chatting with bro? Chill the fuck out, can't we argue or debate and leave ego's at the door. Let's talk with experience, hands on, not internet forums. Debating can be healthy, we can both learn from it.
jigga is not a rapper

Latest posts

Top Bottom