• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

All I know is OG turns Purp and there aint no purp in cookies! hahahahahaha

J

jaybudding

Answer one question for me Jaybudding. How long have you been puffing? Do you know the ole true Durban? Do you know real OG Kush? A lot of recent club owners are getting misinformation from the abundance of shitty vendors with $$$ on their mind and a lack of real cannabis education being collegiate or Emerald triangle(geographic) in nature. I see so many renamed strains today that are supposedly NEW and they are just renamed cuts from the 90's half the time...fwiw
so how long you been puffing my father is a Vietnam vet who didn't mind sharing with his 13 year old. Abusive - sourced from Malibu in the 90s

Aligee

Aligee

I knew what cookies were before I knew who berner was. Baba what part of cali do you live in?
A homie slow your roll! you have NO experience with the Forum cut right???
You just got it! so unless your speaking on something else other than forum that youve personally grown you dont know what your talking about! straight up! Baba been running this cut for over a year multiple runs in and out! your accolades mean nothing here! same cut same source! im going with Baba on this one!

J

jaybudding

A homie slow your roll! you have NO experience with the Forum cut right???
You just got it! so unless your speaking on something else other than forum that youve personally grown you dont know what your talking about! straight up! Baba been running this cut for over a year multiple runs in and out! your accolades mean nothing here! same cut same source! im going with Baba on this one!
Homie im having a convo and that's how I feel no I haven't grown it out yet but I sure have smoked a lot of it and my experience here doesn't mean I don't have an opinion and that's my opinion you obviously think theres purp in it then say it we don't need fancy words to have a convo or get upset or call for backup

shawnskush

shawnskush

I

Where are your plants you don't even post any gtfoh
Obviously havent seen my threads. I had 2 cycles i posted journals of that certainly looked happier than yours and now I am shut down for 6 months just making concentrates due to my living situation. Oh and I have only been growing for 2 years lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
so how long you been puffing my father is a Vietnam vet who didn't mind sharing with his 13 year old. Abusive - sourced from Malibu in the 90s
Been puffing for 19 years this new years eve. Been growing for 18 of those. If you have to ask where I live then you don't know the cannabis varietals all that well maybe? Salmon Creek BB ring a bell...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U guys r crackin me up early in the morning.. I think this is the 1st cookie funk in the early morning hrs.. Most funk pops off late at night when chicks "ain't" giving it up I'd guess?<< I know when my girl don't give me some I get a bit cranky.. But this morning funk is new..LOL I think maybe somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed>> maybe drink so coffee or smoke some dank & chill.. LOL

U know I'm fuckin with u guys..LOL

Let's keep this a kool cook debate & not take shit the wrong way.. As long as u guys keep it Stoney it's all good..
Juss don't cross the line & personally attack each other & I don't got any issue with blowing up my thread..

I do know BaBa is a breeder from NorCal & knows lots of them norcal growers.. He does have lots of hands on experience with growing many different strains.. He knows his shit & BaBa G is 1 of the guys I turn 2 when I have any grow questions... He really knows what he's talkin bout.. I'd lean heavy towards the words BaBa posts.. << but that's juss me & what the hell do I know

J

jaybudding

Obviously havent seen my threads. I had 2 cycles i posted journals of that certainly looked happier than yours and now I am shut down for 6 months just making concentrates due to my living situation. Oh and I have only been growing for 2 years lol
View attachment 357770
you want me to go get a pic of a lower nug that looks just as good

J

jaybudding

exactly so how are you contributing to my homie Makingoo's thread with are your bs? like i said slow your roll! its easy to start your own cookie thread so you can school all us Cali folks!
We were having a convo no BS you need to slow your roll

J

jaybudding

Been puffing for 19 years this new years eve. Been growing for 18 of those. If you have to ask where I live then you don't know the cannabis varietals all that well maybe? Salmon Creek BB ring a bell...
I was just curious I knew you were prob from norcal

M

mcpuffin

before you start that bullshit im 36 and been growing for 20 years that's right I started when I was 16
Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! You sure aren't acting 36, 16 seems more the appropriate age.

I had 100 footers (if you've been growing for 20 years then you know what I'm saying) full of OG not a single purple nug in there, funny.

Check your genetics. I'm done.;)

J

jaybudding

Man, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed! You sure aren't acting 36, 16 seems more the appropriate age.

I had 100 footers (if you've been growing for 20 years then you know what I'm saying) full of OG not a single purple nug in there, funny.

Check your genetics. I'm done.;)
I love how dudes make up these accounts

Latest posts

Top Bottom