Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Yes sir that tmv looking stuff is broad mites... anything looking discolored like light green with dark green on the same leaf is broads the ram horn or the eaten tips is broads and the leave edges raising up or clawing down is signs too. They have a whole thread on the other site about it.. just Google broads and type I c m a g.

Kool ill check it out, but whatever was in their Chemdog D was crazy. Plants looked nice and green then 2-3 weeks into flower- brown un crystallized nuggs popped up....

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Yeah that's a severe infestation.. neem and regular mite remedies also knocks them out also but only to a certain Extend.

Either way back to the cookies and sorry for clogging up the thread with these broad problems goo.

soserthc1

soserthc1

yeah, high times is on some bullshit these days, but............I will give them all the credit in the world for turning me into an organic gardener from the jump over ten years ago. And they have helped spread the cannabis culture far and wide, so even though they're on some bullshit, I still give them a lot of credit with us even being this close to legalization. you can't deny that they have had a huge impact. Arjan on the other hand is the worst!!! Breeder my ass. And just go watch a video of him readying his plants for the cannabis cup. He manhandles all the buds so he can show how sticky they are. Just puts his big grubby paws all over them. same with urban grower, f those dudes. Dont manhandle your plants people! the trichomes are extremely sensitive!
I Agree 100% OYY , I have every issue from the last three years (get them for free) and yes they do alot towards the freedom we have now and have been doing it for a long time. but they are influenced by sponser ... money for shore .... there number 1 strain of 2012 is Kalashnikova by arjan ..... come on I have never heard this strain even mentioned on this board and I consider this place to hold alot of the best breeders around imho.... I would have to give my organic credit to Skunk mag thou as that is were i first the rev preach it...yea got all of them to and all of weed world and every other hard copy book you can think of but don't get that much reading in now , we all the farm talk and tending the garden.....peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yeah skunk mag is the best when it comes to organic!! The rev gets down and his info is always helpful!!
just bought some iron cindy beans from kos and yes the rev is very helpful , could do without all the he, he, he, amigo's but very helpful and overall a good mag , I love the milf section and the 50th issue was all strains listed was a good read instead of a seed bank add on every page .... ok back to cookies , so as I read farther along in the book they have a little GSC article and its say's " so what is GSC exactly ? Rumor has it that its the progeny of a durban poison male bred with a og kush female. Some accounts then have the offspring being crossed again with a granddaddy purple , while others others believe the GSC is the byproduct of interbreeding varietals such as cherry pie and various other kush phenotypes "......pretty much what ever one else has said here.... so its kinda discussion without a correct answer like what came first the chicken or the egg...... but i would personally lean to the cherry pie or not the gdp should i say because I have seen it without purple and with purple and you can pretty much make anything purple with temp swings... JMHO and high times......soser

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Yes sir that tmv looking stuff is broad mites... anything looking discolored like light green with dark green on the same leaf is broads the ram horn or the eaten tips is broads and the leave edges raising up or clawing down is signs too. They have a whole thread on the other site about it.. just Google broads and type I c m a g.

but many of those same symptoms are typical of many other problems/inconsistencies with enviroment/nutritional/ph problems......not to mention overfeeding which 98% of the people on this board do and I myself am guilty of.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

also if every leaf that is discolored or mutated like on my white cuts and og cuts, which only show under calcium deficiency, are all broads, then I've had them for 5 yr's. Which is not the case. I've shut down multiple times, I've used things like forbid, pyrethrin's, permethrin's, all on fresh cuts when starting over and I know for a fact 100% I do not have them. I've scoped like mad, chased phantom problems and the only real realization I made was that I could feed at about 250-300 ppm's, of base nutes all the way through bloom as long as my ratio's were all perfect. This means some serious calcium supplementation considering I use R/o water and grow in coco. Once I got all the levels right, all the problems went away and my og's began to grow like monster's.

Aligee

Aligee

yes thats what makes diagnosing BMs hell if you never had them! it will throw you off bigtime and they are all over Cali North to South.. FACT!!! use rosmary & cinnamon oils and be done with them or use as a preventive works great.

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

No I wasn't directing it at you downwithdirt it was towards justblaze. Me and him deal with some of the same people and they have been known to have it so that's why all the banking from me..

I def know what your talking about with defiencys.. and yes these things are hard to I.d. but thankfully I'm rid of them.

Aligee

Aligee

Heres some Harborside "The Cookies" smelled just like fresh baked cookies, i see there not putting girl scout tag on this anymore same with the cuts there the all say "The Cookie " i passed on this for some fire ass Nevils Wreck...im on a sativa bing right now all these kush, indicas just seem so bland to me just gonna switch it up ..genetics wise too im popping sativas oh Yeah!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, Ali. I been smoking a lot of Sativas lately. Some strains just don't cut it. The Cookies is all hype. I love my OG and Kushes tho! The Sour Pebbles and Seven Ghost r some nice Kush hybrids. I was growing the White Urkle and it was kinda bland 2 me. Looked awesome tho. I still wanna run the Fire Dog of yours. I will be popping some new beans soon. See ya around the threads, bro.

Aligee

Aligee

jus
what up what up Bro man Aligee... tell me alil bit more about that nevils wreck (RD) right..
just real quick cause i dont want to get too far off topic RR does have NevilWreck im sure this is it but not sure who grew it or the breeder as its not listed there but RR using a NW in alot of there crosses i have a handful im gonna pop after sampling this flower its amazing all the way threw!!! maybe ill get around to a smoke report before its all gonnnneee!!!

Top Bottom