Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I don't wanna come off as an uber asshole but this strain is showing peoples true motives for their growing...doesn't happen with every variety, shit does make for tons of humor though!

Sure, we all like making a living and surviving, keeping food on the table, but at what cost to your ethics....I really hope someone Ken knows bred GSC and platinum cookies as that is the biggest money grubbing marketing move I've seen made in the cannabis industry in a min.
could not agree with you more everyone likes money but at a point that it takes away your ethic's is pushing it to far........ don't think will ever know who made it but it's making for quite a thread.....

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

dsc_3625-jpg.260179

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

dammm dude .... this gsc must be the best weed or the worst because look how much problems have been started over it .... thats not what weeds about ., I say fuck that shit

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Want to add to the GSC FUCKERY. Swerve says he will be releasing gsc s1 within 12 weeks along with several other gsc hybrids.

Bring it on.....

lol even that fool Matt Riot has some GSC S1's coming out....

ya on preorder too... what kind of fuckery.......and he is using lumpys pics from ic......

bigger and better things people.......
gsc....haaaaaa

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Fuck 12 weeks I got that coming in 8..!!lol jk but I wish he wouldn't release anything.. he was talking crap bout Gsc in the Cali connection forums.. saying he can source it but it was weak..lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

We were due for a new OG type hype machine anyways eh? haha
yea, keeping shit interesting i mean how often does a strain blow a thread up like this , if i were the creator of GSC , I would be standing on top of the mountain with a bull horn, this is a strain that puts your name out there , which leaves me to believe that there really is no one person responsible for this strain, thinking it was a random cross that just has been grown by a few people each with a slight variation , hence all the hype just my 10 cent at this point.....lol

N

nightmarecreature

I found a video of the Imedz GSC flowers! The Imedz cut looks great too! This video made me content with the Imedz GSC cut that I have.

soserthc1

soserthc1

saw that HT centerfolk...def some early immature lookin buds there wtf. Mine are finally starting to veg out and get some branching w00t.
yea, no purple in the HT pull out either and where do they get there info , if you look at the strain listing , then under the norcal section they give you the mysterious part like this thread, I mean how do you list the strain parent's then later in the book say um maybe its this , so basically they are saying we told you earlier it was this in the top 10 but actually it could be this ....... did you read that also grit..... peace soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

can someone tell me who pieguy is ? not name or any personal detail obviously but the legend part, sorry have never heard of him as I am not a cali guy and have never read anything about him ...... tia..... peace soser

Top Bottom