Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

Ok guys and gals get ready to drop ur jaws... i attened the L.A. Kush Expo today...Ken's Grand Daddy Genetics was there and they stepped up to the plate...
Ken's GDP x Ken's Og Kush x Durban Poison = Girl Scout Cookies
Ken's GDP x Ken's Og Kush x Bay11 = Ken's Platinum Cookies
Honestly I wasnt impress with their GSC flowers that they had there... SlausonGardens(farm fam member) was there also he txted me and he wasnt impress either... they were saying that they are the one who created Girl Scout Cookies...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ok guys and gals get ready to drop ur jaws... i attened the L.A. Kush Expo today...Ken's Grand Daddy Genetics was there and they stepped up to the plate...
Honestly I wasnt impress with their GSC flowers that they had there... SlausonGardens(farm fam member) was there also he txted me and he wasnt impress either... they were saying that they are the one who created Girl Scout Cookies...
lol..... tell dude to make a few new strain's a little more often than every 5 years ..... he has been living off the gdp hype for to long now , did he at least toss you something
to try....

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's the funniest shit I've read yet today, lmao
They claimed to be the creator of those 2, what's next Ken bred the fukn white widow in his sleep too?

EVOKE

EVOKE

I was drilling them with questions and they couldnt even give me straight answers.. their GSC wasnt even worth sampling... i did get some Yoda og flowers tho from another vendor that shit is fire wish those fuckers had those beans for sale.... there was this guy claiming that he has this foliar spray that u use the first few weeks of flower and it turns ur male plants to females... i was like wow ok imma look into that... i did pick up a ash catcher for my zob tho cheap i cant pass up a deal deal.... i met this older couple we had a threesome in the parking lot.... na jus fucking with u guys lol... really cool peeps i skooled them a lil on growing and i gifted them some beans... i told them to check out this site....

EVOKE

EVOKE

i do think its a GREAT event for BREEDERS to get together and pitch in on a booth and skool these people and noobies on how to grow and u guys can sell ur gear... only two seed vendors attened and they were making money... jus a thought for you breeders out there.... i got me a free G.O.D t shirt from some hottie girls i wanted to bite their sexy perky asses...

S

smoketrees

ken seems like a generous/compassionate guy, but man does he have an ego to claim he created those strains. Ive always found it quite funny he claims to have create the GDP. Kens GDP is shit compared to royal GDP IMO. And then to claim theres no such thing as s1 beans? wtf were they saying that for, i wonder what the reasoning behind that.

On the topic of cookies, mine are just about at 6 weeks, but no real purple showing yet, when do you guys normally start to see purp coming through

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I don't wanna come off as an uber asshole but this strain is showing peoples true motives for their growing...doesn't happen with every variety, shit does make for tons of humor though!

Sure, we all like making a living and surviving, keeping food on the table, but at what cost to your ethics....I really hope someone Ken knows bred GSC and platinum cookies as that is the biggest money grubbing marketing move I've seen made in the cannabis industry in a min.

Top Bottom