Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice! is that a SP full of perlite LOL!
No dog it's smashed glass>>> I'm going 2 war with these bitch ass Gnats...LOL.. I know sand is cheaper but I liked the idea of these bitch ass gnats gettin all sliced up tryin 2 move In my soil...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey MG have you address why cookies will put out small buds in this thread yet?
No but mine super freaked out & every GSC gave tiny buds 1 time when I got super lazy & yanked out the roots of the old plant & replanted a new cut rite in2 the same old ass coco<< in a 3 gal pot.. Another random time 2 out of 9 gave crumbs.. But other then that I haven't been hit with cookie crumbs juss normal lil cookie chunks.. Some say light stress & others say high ppms & my cookies do best in the corners or outer edges of the tent & I always burn my plant with ppms over 1100.. So I don't know y it happens but I know my cookies don't like food or the spot light.. She's the best b'cuz she is low cost 2 feed & does best Stuffed in the back..

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Had a mate over last night, who tokes around the same as me, which is a doob when you wake, a doob before work, after work, and doob until sleep...

We had a Cookies Chillum session last night and when he got home he went on a full on whitey.

Love it how people are not used to serious seriously dank smoke.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep these Animal Cookie roots from Caps bennies..

If u zoom in on the roots well ur mega loaded u can see a grip of different things in the roots.. I see the Jeepers Creepers guy with a big hat or a dog like if he's at ur side & u look down & he's by ur side ready 2 attack...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Had a mate over last night, who tokes around the same as me, which is a doob when you wake, a doob before work, after work, and doob until sleep...

We had a Cookies Chillum session last night and when he got home he went on a full on whitey.

Love it how people are not used to serious seriously dank smoke.
Nice the old school chillum << I miss my chillum I lost it.. It's always funny when people get super loaded off the cookies.. They keep hitting it b'cuz it tastes so good but then it kicks in & then they get real quite.. >> a full on whitey juss sounds hella funny.. I guess that's what happened 2 them..LOL
I'm gunna say that now ..

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Nice the old school chillum << I miss my chillum I lost it.. It's always funny when people get super loaded off the cookies.. They keep hitting it b'cuz it tastes so good but then it kicks in & then they get real quite.. >> a full on whitey juss sounds hella funny.. I guess that's what happened 2 them..LOL
I'm gunna say that now ..

I love the super dank shizzle, takes me a day or two to adjust then bang, I'm like a hoover.

Yeah He had not had a cookies session yet, and all he was saying was its sooo dammn goood. So I kept telling him, make a doob, pack another chillum.

How he drove home I dont know, I just got a phone call half hour ago asking what the fuck is that shit? Crack?

Good times.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love the super dank shizzle, takes me a day or two to adjust then bang, I'm like a hoover.

Yeah He had not had a cookies session yet, and all he was saying was its sooo dammn goood. So I kept telling him, make a doob, pack another chillum.

How he drove home I dont know, I just got a phone call half hour ago asking what the fuck is that shit? Crack?

Good times.
LOL.. My girl always tells me what did u put in that weed... I juss say nuthin it's juss cookies

Top Bottom