Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

N

nightmarecreature

Draphwest is the correct vendor. Yeah, I was fooled too! If enough people report that guy, they will remove his listings. It just seemed fishy selling products overseas that come from SoCal.

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

Will the real BTY please stand up?!?View attachment 378222

nice plant NMC this site is the first ive ever heard of her when was she created and how does she compare to the Original DankLankMonster Kush cuts....i purchased a half oz of face/off because of all the hype around here and she was only 70% of the real deal taste/stone wise..theres a spot in the high desert that has her i see but not sure if the drive would be worth it

N

nightmarecreature

It all depends on how it's grown. Flowers from clubs are usually wack! Richochet Gallery in Santa Ana is the only club that has ever had dank and I've sampled lots. They are grown by Loompa and worth the drive.

Whenever the yield is large, there is almost always a sacrifice in quality. It's not the dankest by no means. It's a sacrifice of a short flowering time, yield and dankness. The TK and Faceoff are stronger but you'll get half as much.

I know which club you speak of. Who knows if even what you smoked is even Faceoff at all? You want to try something good, make the drive and try Loompa's TK.

soserthc1

soserthc1

thats what i was telling @respect ... i was confused when i first tried to find caps bennies on ebay... i will contact cap... @waayne thanks for clearing up the fraud seller...
I know waayne posted the link but on ebay there will be a for farm only ogbiowar section , thats the place and getting all 3 saves 18 bucks in shipping and NMC is correct its Draphwest

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
To whom it may concern
I do all my Cap orders via PM. Ive been ordering his wares for a while and Ive never used ebay. All my orders are cash though...just like Logic. Cap is a homie so maybe thats why he lets me do it this way...not sure...hit him up...fwiw

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Some say they prefer to use eBay to place orders..... i respectfully disagree....i prefer just going to caps website and placing one order and getting legit shit......that how dad did it, that's how America does it and its worked out pretty well so far...

shawnskush

shawnskush

jericho og? LOL
220px-Jerichomeetngreet.jpg

gumby420

gumby420

i was given 10 thin mints that were all vegged out so im now flowering them, there just about to hit 3 weeks, can anyone tell me anything about the thin mint cut? thanks

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i was given 10 thin mints that were all vegged out so im now flowering them, there just about to hit 3 weeks, can anyone tell me anything about the thin mint cut? thanks
Let's see a pic & maybe we could tell more... I'm not sure witch cut u got>> the name thin mint has been linked 2 many different cookie cuts

Top Bottom