Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeadGrow

HeadGrow

No it's called >>> Gnatnix crushed up glass 2 slice up the fungus gnats

That's cool. I've never heard of that. I've always just used a 1/2" of playground sand on top the soil to get rid of fungus gnats. That's what I thought it was. It's an old school method I learned from a rose gardener; the sand makes for an uninhabitable place for their eggs to hatch and grow.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That's cool. I've never heard of that. I've always just used a 1/2" of playground sand on top the soil to get rid of fungus gnats. That's what I thought it was. It's an old school method I learned from a rose gardener; the sand makes for an uninhabitable place for their eggs to hatch and grow.
I have a big bag of sand that I usually use but I hate when I water & the sand sinks b'cuz I hand water 2 hard.. I asked the guy if this stuff sinks like sand when u water & he said no b'cuz it's lighter then heavy sand>>> but it still sinks like sand & costs way more..
I think this stuff is brand new & when I seen it I had 2 try it out b'cuz it says it slices open the fungus gnat when he try's 2 get in2 the soil or get out of the soil.. It juss sounded super kool when I was all loaded from Animal Cookies..

I hate rules but I'm gunna need 2 make another 1.. Never go shopping super mega loaded>>> items seem better then they really are... Juss go loaded not super mega loaded..

Its like the grocery store rule.. Never go hungry & stoned b'cuz u will juss buy snacks & drinks & 4get meat & milk & everything u really went 4..LOL

Rules>>> I fuckin hate them>>> but sometimes there needed..LOL

Shamus

Shamus

lol, thats like when i bought 8 bags of hydroton just cuz its extinct, sleepin on it. got mad hydroton sonnnnnnn
whutchu know bout that hydroton

EVOKE

EVOKE

I know those dudes but no that wasnt my crew... i keep my grows private and didnt want to label myself... my homies would Never be out in public like that... it was a cool event got kicked down some nugs from raskals crew BOG and ExoticGenetix.... scored a pack of Snow Monster and some free beans from Exotic and Thunderfudge hella cool dudes...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I know those dudes but no that wasnt my crew... i keep my grows private and didnt want to label myself... my homies would Never be out in public like that... it was a cool event got kicked down some nugs from raskals crew BOG and ExoticGenetix.... scored a pack of Snow Monster and some free beans from Exotic and Thunderfudge hella cool dudes...
U know in juss fuckin wit u doggie.. We met & u shook my paw & we smoked big>>> so I feel I can give u a bad time >> don't get mad doggie..

But anyways>> were those guys the real deal or were they fakers.. I know u said it wasn't the main guys but what I'm sayin is >> was that the real BTY fam? At least there crew & had the real deal BTY? & did u get 2 met OGR?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

lol the grow stone guy at a hydro show during the day b4 for just hydro store owners made it seem like he was doing us a super solid giving us one of those, like we were being blessed by the little snack size grow stone gods, :rolleyes: yay i can do half of one fuckin plant
Is that what they r?? I think I have a sangwitch bag of them stones from the expo.. LOL he did act like he was hookin it up super fat

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MakinGoo i meant to say those dudes kno me but not as a grower.... its coo MG i aint trippn... i saw their bty it didnt look like my boys.. theirs were tiny nuggs i liked OGR Wifi and my boys XXX og i think he won...

N

nightmarecreature

U know in juss fuckin wit u doggie.. We met & u shook my paw & we smoked big>>> so I feel I can give u a bad time >> don't get mad doggie..

But anyways>> were those guys the real deal or were they fakers.. I know u said it wasn't the main guys but what I'm sayin is >> was that the real BTY fam? At least there crew & had the real deal BTY? & did u get 2 met OGR?

Heed my advice, keep your distance! Nothing good ever comes of it. S1 as far as I know. Word through the grape vine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom