Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
@EVOKE iv done it with a few strains I felt were tired and needed a revamp like that urkle. The original urkle cut is kinda finicky and tired so I made s1s. I tested them but never took cuts of any, just wanted to make sure they cam out legit. I really just wanted it backed up so I could kill of the cut when I was don't throwing pollen at it. Made s1s of pure kush, 91 chem, ecsd and also out cross fems with all those as well. All that iv popped or gave out and people popped seemed fine. It's fun to play around with, you got some good stuff have fun with it!

EVOKE

EVOKE

Have any of you guys used or seen this stuff... it was only $25 at the cup....so i bought some.... i saw jigga post a pic of him using this stuff.
Ogtea

N

nightmarecreature

LOL! I remember the Penis Cookie Monster costume you had on Halloween at the convention.that was fukin HYSTERICAL!!. That's funny you mention it again cuz I was thinking about drawing it with girl scouts all around it.lol..:D:D:D:Dtime for another bong hit.:p

Ah... That wasn't me! I posted a penis picture on here that got deleted in about 30 seconds. Only a handful of people saw it.

N

nightmarecreature

Og tea haha gotta check that website out...maybe they sell og buckets and og air pumps.

It's like buying a veggie burger for your plants!

5 gallons as a fertilizer requires a lot of tea. I'll stick to 5L of House & Garden for $80 a set. I don't think even three bags of OG tea would last very long.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yo @MakinGoo is it true that when making S1's ur not supposed to pollenate the female you took the pollen from.....
I have no clue doggie.. I've never tried 2 make any kind of s1 seeds>>> I've only thought bout it.. I don't know anything bout breeding & if I have questions I hit Aligee<< he knows way more bout makin beans..

Latest posts

Top Bottom