Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

So Pepsi's stock soared past $70 a share. I don't want to seem like a trend whore to a select crowd of people online so I'm only going to drink Coca Cola products while their shares are below $40.

#cantenjoymyself

#needyourapproval
Drink whatever you like and keep the one liners coming..... soda will give you acne...at your young age..... lol

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

GSC @ 50 days.
IMG 0070
IMG 0073
IMG 0071

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

LOL Big bud! White Widow, Northern Lights, Big Bud, Skunk, Maui Wowie, Chronic. What is this the 90's? While these strains were great then, they don't compare to what we have today. I was in High School smoking that shit. These strains today are bottom shelf for the most part.
o_O

id take most strains of yesteryear (and do) over a lot of the hybrid "pretty" shit any day. there are a obvious few that are up in the ranks with the best, but remember those strains have been around for quite awhile too, if your shit has no vigor and weak or "bottom" shelf, i feel bad for you son

i got 99 problems but a bad cut aint one

(of older DANK)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Where did you get that there all clone only cuts..??? Also this is the first I hear of 850 og... only og to have a number is reserva privadas og #18.. other than that I have never heard an og with number. Unless you count the 13 on louie og.

Where is the 850 og from..??

Also since there all clone only I'm guessing the Gsc is a fem cross correct..??

Do you know what was the pollen donor in the make of the Gsc..??

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
You wont make anything close,
Its F1(Cloneonly Cut) x Durban Poison(Cloneonly Cut) x 850 OG (Cloneonly Cut) = GSC "ThinMints"(Cloneonly Cut)

@ClassicRemix

I want a strain where it only produces an 1/8th and takes 15 weeks to flower :D
All clone onlys come from seed, durban poison isn't rare and seeds are plentiful on that one. If there aren't seeds of GSC, then it was prob made by accident and the person who did it may not even know what is the pollen contributor, can anyone say hermi pollinator!! lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL Big bud! White Widow, Northern Lights, Big Bud, Skunk, Maui Wowie, Chronic. What is this the 90's? While these strains were great then, they don't compare to what we have today. I was in High School smoking that shit. These strains today are bottom shelf for the most part.
I disagree whole heartedly! NL #5 would medicate you I'll bet and killer Maui from mendo would fuck you up and white widow is tasty and smells great after burning...Big bud can be great but it must be grown right. Skunk, Big Bud, NL, White widow make up a lot of what you call the bomb of today.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Good God this thread is insane will some one get pieguy to chime in....... and we cant change terminology and say f1 as a strain.... just say its a damn secret and stop confusing people.... og kush/durban poison/cherry pie ? or DP male breed with og kush female then crossed with gdp or cherry pie is my choice ... Threads like this are just feeding into the hype and I am responsible now also......

soserthc1

soserthc1

I disagree whole heartedly! NL #5 would medicate you I'll bet and killer Maui from mendo would fuck you up and white widow is tasty and smells great after burning...Big bud can be great but it must be grown right. Skunk, Big Bud, NL, White widow make up a lot of what you call the bomb of today.
I agree almost any true strain if grown properly can be killer smoke , I still eat Chicken Cutlet once a week and its still taste great as long as its cooked properly.....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I feel ya, Baba! I miss smoking NL5 x Haze Skunk1 and Blueberry. There r lots of strains that were plentiful in the days and r prob clone only now.

Top Bottom