Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Made, gsc, f1, cherry pie and other fire strains.
well if he is the creator of the GSC then why is there 1129 post here trying to figure out , who did and what f1 durban is , why does he or someone that knows him just chime in and put and end to this madness and why does he not get the credit for it in dec2012 hightimes......

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

True blueberry from what I've grown has zero characteristics of the Gsc... and if pie guy made it why hasn't he remade it or made beans from it..?? Or why have I never heard of dude making any of the strains you talk about. ?? I've heard of him making cherry pie but even that was just someone saying that's what he heard ..

Do you know pie guy personally..??

Just trying to get some solid info bro..

soserthc1

soserthc1

think about it . if you had famous recipe would you give it away?

F1 is probably a TrueBlueberrySativa pheno it has the same growth characteristics and bud structure(stretchy, purpy/red stem,chocolate/earthy/sweet(cookie sweet not fruity)
I wouldn't give it away but you can bet I would say hey I made this shit and end all the wondering and yeah I would prob still say what is in it.... but that's just me alot of other breeders are famous without keeping secret's - its in the pheno type not the plant ......

soserthc1

soserthc1

99.9% of the cookies going around is bootleg bullshit. swerve diffidently isnt going to be doing anything like that.
tahoe x f1 x durban does sound like treat :D
how can it sound like a treat when know one knows what he means by saying f1 is a strain.......

soserthc1

soserthc1

True blueberry from what I've grown has zero characteristics of the Gsc... and if pie guy made it why hasn't he remade it or made beans from it..?? Or why have I never heard of dude making any of the strains you talk about. ?? I've heard of him making cherry pie but even that was just someone saying that's what he heard ..

Do you know pie guy personally..??

Just trying to get some solid info bro..
Will the real pie guy please stand up......

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Meanwhile here is the "real deal" gsc(lil washed out with the flash).....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pretty sure im the only one with this cut....ever!

GSC3

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Who cares...so diluted anymore no one has the real deal...didnt ever exist...F me in the goat A

I for one do care.. thanks for asking

Nice looking Gsc by the way. How's your yield looking per plant.?? I have a ton of them but I'm wondering if I should flip them or just do one light and the rest my regular og..

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
My boy pulled 5 off of one plant.....patience is the key....veg into big bushes with loads of bud sites and flip them....she'll yield if you take your time. Im looking at more around the 3 mark but then again im a sissy when it comes to pumping them with nutes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom