Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

but, there are people who've done side by side comparison with animal and the real gsc which they said the GSC was the more potent one..

but I read that the gsc was cross with another OG kush to make animal, correct me if im wrong "i just heard" is all i can go off on
and by people you mean yes4prop215, abja roots, and unknown prophet. They arent many people with the real animal cookies cut, and those guys are keeping her on a tight leash. Those guys are the only people i would trust when saying they have grown animal side by side with GSC.. and all three of those guys have all stated the animal cookies is better and stronger.
They said it was GSC x Fire og male that made the animal cookies.
Yes I heard they thought the Animal was better.. I'd love 2 try 4 my self

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

PHMe pics are of a different cut than the pics you posted. PhMe posted LumpStatus pics. I consider him a friend, and have talked to him numerous times, and he has told me the ogkb cut is different than the cut he has.

animal cookies x tahoe sounds like a real winner. Got any pics of her?
It sure does

PhMe

PhMe

and by people you mean yes4prop215, abja roots, and unknown prophet. They arent many people with the real animal cookies cut, and those guys are keeping her on a tight leash. Those guys are the only people i would trust when saying they have grown animal side by side with GSC.. and all three of those guys have all stated the animal cookies is better and stronger.
They said it was GSC x Fire og male that made the animal cookies.

yes, those are the people I am talking about, for giving credit I forgot who's picture it was and didnt want to mislabel it and give credit to someone else, but i thought it was lumpy's picture.

soserthc1

soserthc1

damn, i'm subbed goo. you sure did get a thread fired up right , i couldn't get to the end to post brotha.... and its crazy all the dif cuts you guys get to try, taste, grow, argue about, I had a dude ask me today if i was interested in blueberry cheese and when i asked him if it was dj shorts blueberry and cheese #1 he looked at me like i was in outerspace , damn i wish i lived on the west coast... good luck goo as long as its fire - thats all that matter bro....respect soser

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

ok so schwoop says - Yeah what I know is this, lil pollen chucker Jigga from the bay area is a super cool cat, young, and very well respected he crossed cherry pie to Durban poison and hit a fuking home run! Also there are LOTS of fake GSC out there, and Jiggas never heard of a mint pheno either! And HS still pays 4k a unit for the cookies. That's alls I know

he also then said - Found 6 beans in. 10 pak of GSC straight from Jigga

so they have 2 females and 1 male of GSC.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

damn, i'm subbed goo. you sure did get a thread fired up right , i couldn't get to the end to post brotha.... and its crazy all the dif cuts you guys get to try, taste, grow, argue about, I had a dude ask me today if i was interested in blueberry cheese and when i asked him if it was dj shorts blueberry and cheese #1 he looked at me like i was in outerspace , damn i wish i lived on the west coast... good luck goo as long as its fire - thats all that matter bro....respect soser
Yea this thread sure did pop off.. & we do got lots of cuts 2 run threw over here in Killa Kali.. Thanks 4 stoppin by

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ok so schwoop says - Yeah what I know is this, lil pollen chucker Jigga from the bay area is a super cool cat, young, and very well respected he crossed cherry pie to Durban poison and hit a fuking home run! Also there are LOTS of fake GSC out there, and Jiggas never heard of a mint pheno either! And HS still pays 4k a unit for the cookies. That's alls I know

he also then said - Found 6 beans in. 10 pak of GSC straight from Jigga

so they have 2 females and 1 male of GSC.

Nice.. I didn't know Schwoop knew the creator of GSC.. Now that I think of it when we were chillin he did tell me he was testing some seeds he found.. Can't wait 2 see if he finds sumthin kill.. Thanks 4 posting cheese..

N

nightmarecreature

The creator of GSC is out there. I don't know him but I know people who do. There's also stories of WHO is the REAL creator of the cookie lol. That's another story, I don't have info on that. This thread is getting JUICY!

I called Imedz. The Cherry Pie is Platinum Cherry Pie (GDP Pheno) Thanks GOO.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My iMeds cuts have took 2 there we home & r starting 2 grow new leafs now so I topped them 4 there 1st time.. Let's see if they blow up super fast like my other GSC cut.. At 1st the GSC #2 stems were green & now after my feeding there purple like almost all my strains in my tent that's y I'm leaning towards a nute deficiency my plants always have purple stems in veg.. But they still grow good..

Aligee

Aligee

Dont we just love the Drama the GSC cut brings LOL lets not take this thread there like all the ICmag fools did especially when i posted pics of this CUT HERE >THERE< THAT I GAVE MY DOG GOO they bought had a lil hissy fit not to mention the thread i started >>>GOT COOKIES<<< they was jumping for coco puffs buncha Haters i see some of the same kids here LOL all my cuts are tested if not by me personally...by my circle of Gz bet that so can anyone say TRUE COOKIES !!! im on it !!! This cut gots to be one of the most vigorous specimans to date i refer to her as the BEAST she roots in 6-7 days flat cant beat that with a bat LOL!!! grows inches over night it seems responds to topping like no other impressive in veg ..Bloom is gonna be outrageous Goo..you bought to set it off.. i got 30 plus veggin bought to hit the BOOM BLOOM ROOM !!!

PhMe

PhMe

Dont we just love the Drama the GSC cut brings LOL lets not take this thread there like all the ICmag fools did especially when i posted pics of this CUT HERE >THERE< THAT I GAVE MY DOG GOO they bought had a lil hissy fit not to mention the thread i started >>>GOT COOKIES<<< they was jumping for coco puffs buncha Haters i see some of the same kids here LOL all my cuts are tested if not by me personally...by my circle of Gz bet that so can anyone say TRUE COOKIES !!! im on it !!! This cut gots to be one of the most vigorous specimans to date i refer to her as the BEAST she roots in 6-7 days flat cant beat that with a bat LOL!!! grows inches over night it seems responds to topping like no other impressive in veg ..Bloom is gonna be outrageous Goo..you bought to set it off.. i got 30 plus veggin bought to hit the BOOM BLOOM ROOM !!!

agreed, 300 + pages most of the time it was bickering about something. But I give props to those guys that flower them out, did a good job on it I have to say.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yea it's a tuff crowd over at the other side.. It's way more chill over here at the farm.. U got 2 many cuts going Ali I'll help u out & take 2 GSC & 2 True OG's off ur hands so the other cuts can have some room 2 stretch out..LOL!! The True Cooks is gunna b fuckin sic.. I got dibs on True WiFi tho I want 2 b the 1st 2 pop that 1 after u make it..shotgun on the Tru WiFi..

Top Bottom