Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Yea it's a tuff crowd over at the other side.. It's way more chill over here at the farm.. U got 2 many cuts going Ali I'll help u out & take 2 GSC & 2 True OG's off ur hands so the other cuts can have some room 2 stretch out..LOL!! The True Cooks is gunna b fuckin sic.. I got dibs on True WiFi tho I want 2 b the 1st 2 pop that 1 after u make it..shotgun on the Tru WiFi..
its all good come thru i got you on them cuts i got toooo many cuts of tooo many strains come help yourself!!! GOO!!!

true grit

true grit

Dont we just love the Drama the GSC cut brings LOL lets not take this thread there like all the ICmag fools did especially when i posted pics of this CUT HERE >THERE< THAT I GAVE MY DOG GOO they bought had a lil hissy fit not to mention the thread i started >>>GOT COOKIES<<< they was jumping for coco puffs buncha Haters i see some of the same kids here LOL all my cuts are tested if not by me personally...by my circle of Gz bet that so can anyone say TRUE COOKIES !!! im on it !!! This cut gots to be one of the most vigorous specimans to date i refer to her as the BEAST she roots in 6-7 days flat cant beat that with a bat LOL!!! grows inches over night it seems responds to topping like no other impressive in veg ..Bloom is gonna be outrageous Goo..you bought to set it off.. i got 30 plus veggin bought to hit the BOOM BLOOM ROOM !!!

Agreed- stupiud vigorous...i got roots in 5 days and she was 6" tall in like a week. Can't wait to get her mom'd up and start vegging some bushes of her.

Aligee

Aligee

That sounds like 1 of the signs of a real cut if she don't grow mega fast u ain't got the cookies..
Exactly you took the words out of my mouth Goo these traits are hard to over look super vigorous for being a clone only ..dont usually see that in clones as they get older and kinda worn out this is def not the case i might throw a few OD for kicks see what the light in the sky can do with her!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

being this thread is blowing up... I would like to ask any one or a breeder a question , Does the word Platinum in front of a strain mean it is a different strain or the same strain just grown excellently, Is there a clarification on this inquiring minds wanna know... sorry for off topic Goo, but i'm pretty sure you don't mind but seemed like the right place to ask... Hate starting threads for a simple question bro... Respect SoSer

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I know jason king talks about a fast strain from the midwest or somewhere that is called platinum, but personally when I used to grow Bubba Kush they always called mine Platinum Bubba and it didn't have anything to do with the Platinum genetics but just an extension of the word Platinum meaning worth more...lol I sure didn't get paid more but I'm betting they did...lmao
L.A. is the place for attaching stupid names to the front of your strain name as it fetches more money and apparantly fits in with their love of advertising/marketing...i.e., gucci OG, and the like....

S

smoketrees

ya most often its just tagged to a really well grown strain... But there all actual platinum strains... Like a platinum og that is a OG x Aghani. There is a strain of just 'platinum' a homie has been growing for nearly 10 years, and its just a nice kush like indica. Like a master kushy/bubba kush plant... WHen he says platinum, people are like "platinum kush?" and he replies, "No, JUST platinum".

but in the case of cookies and cherry pie, the term platinum just means really well grown, or the real deal.. The 'platinum' cherry pie, is no different than regular cherry pie. As for cherry pie, the 'mutant' pheno is the durban leaning one, and the 'normal' growing cherry pie is what is being referred to as the 'gdp leaning' CP.

And ya, the GSC does have a lot of vigor. But almost any strain ive grown from seed/taken clones off has that same amount of vigor. You figure the GSC was probably sprouted from seed less than 5 years ago, so its still relatively young and vigorous... Although im sure there are cuts out there that have been through hell with broad mites/ revegges, and have lost some of its vigor.

Personally, i think Cherry Pie x OG should have produced something far tastier/superior to the GSC. The GSC is definitely some kill, but the taste/smell wasnt what i expected. And i think the cherry pie is a much yummier smelling strain

N

nightmarecreature

"The 'platinum' cherry pie, is no different than regular cherry pie. As for cherry pie, the 'mutant' pheno is the durban leaning one, and the 'normal' growing cherry pie is what is being referred to as the 'gdp leaning' CP."

Good info! This answers why I have seen GSC with the mutant wavy leaf pheno. It was created using the Durban Cherry pie pheno. Makes perfect sense.

S

smoketrees

ya, i would think that the "ogkushbreath" cut or ogkb cut of the GSC was made with the 'mutant'/'durban' cherry pie. It definitely has a similar mutant look to its leaves, and appears to be more stout with better stacking nugs. Possibly finishes sooner too. OGKushbreath cut his down very early. But he also posted that he uses some experimental lighting schedule to get them to finish faster.

true grit

true grit

Right! lol. I'm ready for some nice nugs. The homie that hooked me up said he pulled some good numbers from it...like more than a q off a nice bush. Gives me hope that she can yield regardless of what they are saying. Still haven't got to smoke any out here in CO so frankly just ready to see what shes about

Top Bottom