Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GO RAIDERS! Hopefully we snatch him up when time is right, Goo. We def need a better QB. Franchise player status! Ya smell me, bro.
Hell yea we need DC... im hoping we get both my dogs Derek Carr & Davante Adams... u should of seen those 2 work 2gether live>>>> they juss look at each other & know what the other guy is thinking>>> if the play is a 5 yd out DC will look at Adams & adams already knows what DC wants so adams runs a post instead & busts a 50yd TD>>> every time

DC can make all the throws & Davante is a pure NFL WR. >>> ur gunna hear about those 2 guys 4 the next decade juss watch..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Lack of smell, lack of trichs and they never fully develop. A whole plant can look like larfy lowers even when surrounded by perfectly healthy ones all from the same mother. It can happen on just a random branch or a whole plant. It's most common on OG's and OG hybrids. There are a lot of theories about what causes it but no one knows for sure. Could be fungal, viral, genetic drift, environmental, residual BM toxins....who knows. It really sucks and I'm seeing it in several of my cuts at the moment.

Word ya I know what you mean...I think its viral...im gonna make a thread about it in a little bit when I'm done being busy

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Go easy on the ppm's Bud... less is more
I know it seems backwards but Feeding it hard like that will result in tiny cookies. Feed one how you are planning and the other feed 1/2 as much, you'll be shocked.

I dont plan on anything much over 800, probably closer to 700 ish we'll see how it likes my schedule. My other cookie cut is the same way when you over do it the buds come out small. Thanks for the advisory and I'll keep these on the perimeter.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

I dont plan on anything much over 800, probably closer to 700 ish we'll see how it likes my schedule. My other cookie cut is the same way when you over do it the buds come out small. Thanks for the advisory and I'll keep these on the perimeter.

i barely fed my forum cut, let her almost sit in the shade compared to the other tray, she don't like to eat nor sun bath:0 I always feel like less is more with her, less light less food and she does better!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I hope you guys arent getting tired of lookin at my pics...I never get tired of taking them...lol :woot:
wifes camera, is harder to work than my point and shoot
Ghcookies320

Ghcookies2320

:)
the BX seeds are almost ready too

EwookieBXseeds
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks You Guys :)
My camera is still in the shop....and my wife says I will get her camera all sticky...
but I have this usb microscope that takes photos.. :)
and I cant find my loupe..so I cut a branch and brought it in...
not quite ready
Cookiesmicro322

Cookiesmicro322b

Last edited:
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

I have a gsc s1 that i swear smelles more or sherbert than cookies on the leaf rub, shes only 2+weeks in though and i know aromas mature. Does the forum smell other than in its early stages?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I picked 2 Forum cuts & 2 Animal Cookies to test with the aptus believer pack...>>>FaSilitor , StartBoost , BaseBoost <<(LIL rabbit shit pebbles or giant Rat shit pebbles)

Im gunna test out this believer pack so far I added a small handfull of baseboost 2 the 18oz soil cup & watered them with 3/4ml. FaSilitor & 1ml. StartBoost with 1gal water... only the 4 testers will get this new stuff im gunna juss add this 2 my normal mix nuthin els will change..lets see if what happens...

true grit

true grit

Was just talking about this with one of my friends last night... OG's and their hybrids really do throw some duds. I haven't got a clue what causes it, I just know to take 15-20% more cuts whenever I'm running them.

Have you been able to notice it early on any cuts? Some of these ogs it can be spotted in veg. Mini leaves, more lateral growth vs upward, and sensitive branch joints.

Top Bottom