Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

heres a GSC 500 cut seed i found in a nug...37 days in bloom i like the purple stem and veins on the leafs... hopfully she will be done for the sf cup...
20140516 090752

EVOKE

EVOKE

@MakinGoo not sure was just breaking up a nug and they popped out.. i was like WTF happened here as i didnt notice anything usual with the rest of my plants... is it known for cookies to self polly... i did hear the OGKB hermis is that true... my buddys would of told me if they found any beans in their nugs as they are picky about seeds being in their buds... i have 4 beans left and i just popped them 3 outta 4 sprouted...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
@MakinGoo not sure was just breaking up a nug and they popped out.. i was like WTF happened here as i didnt notice anything usual with the rest of my plants... is it known for cookies to self polly... i did hear the OGKB hermis is that true... my buddys would of told me if they found any beans in their nugs as they are picky about seeds being in their buds... i have 4 beans left and i just popped them 3 outta 4 sprouted...

The Forum cut herms on me. I find 50-60 seeds per run with her.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes cookies is known 2 self pollinate thats y we got so many different cookie cuts..ive had forum cut give about 12 beans 2 times in a yr.. ive also seen a nanner on 1 animal & on platinum but so far no beans.. but im juss starting 2 puff them so who knows. . & yes this run I found 1 nanner on OGKB but no bean found yet.... I even found a single nanner on a zip of OGKB from NorCalkid... so id say yes every single cookie cut can pop a nanner & make a bean or 2.. ive seen it with my own eyes..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
ohh wow ok that explains it damn.. im not the only one here... but i did have a forum cookie cut dud on me so i toss it... thought maybe i did something wrong...

I've had the Forum dud on me too but not like the OG's. Only a couple shunned hoes with soggy feet, never one that was well taken care of.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I've had the Forum dud on me too but not like the OG's. Only a couple shunned hoes with soggy feet, never one that was well taken care of.
D did them new bottles of sea nutes help out with the dud action.. I member u said sumthin bout it was saposed 2 help reverse or stop dud action

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nah. GM said it helped one of his but it didn't do anything for me. I think it's a virus man. I've got duplicates of all my mothers out in the sun for a couple/few months in hopes of cooking that shit out and restoring a bit of vigor to these old soldiers.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nah. GM said it helped one of his but it didn't do anything for me. I think it's a virus man. I've got duplicates of all my mothers out in the sun for a couple/few months in hopes of cooking that shit out and restoring a bit of vigor to these old soldiers.
Damn I was hoping them nutes would help... hopefully the sun does the trick..

Illmind

Illmind

Cookies FORUM day 35, good part coming up bring on the grease.. As subfool would say "Look at that resin leaf curl!!" der der lol... Soaringfast that raskals gsc looks SICK!! I have had that exact cross in mind is she OG dom?? I was gonna do a fem though, like super OG dom mom femd to forum..
Day35

Last edited:
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Same here Not one nanner ever! i cant even get her to reverse lol! and when i did he/she pollen was bunk!

I've reversed her with STS. She was in too much shade and didn't give any pollen though. The nanners I get on my lowers most definitely have viable pollen in them though. lol

Top Bottom