Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

I hear you, I'd assume Monsanto would put out a monster yielder with quality so everyone would actually want to grow it for plants sake and not hype :eek:
Yup, I have a feeling it will end up coming in the form of nutrients, not actual genetics. They will trick us with some phosphoload bullshit that half the farmers will dump in their rez and bam, without knowing it have just converted their room to a monsanto grow. Ha.

Illmind

Illmind

Day 37.... One thing i've notcied about organic runs with her is she is way kushier and frostier, however the nugs don't get as big.. When i get the forum super fatty she usually doesn't have those crazy frosty fans like when she is smaller.. Honestly the smaller organic nugs smoke better n are danker but the yield suffers.. pic of organics
37d

37gsc

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Yup, I have a feeling it will end up coming in the form of nutrients, not actual genetics. They will trick us with some phosphoload bullshit that half the farmers will dump in their rez and bam, without knowing it have just converted their room to a monsanto grow. Ha.
If, they havent already! :nailbiting:

Stay organic! ;)
:D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Day 37.... One thing i've notcied about organic runs with her is she is way kushier and frostier, however the nugs don't get as big.. When i get the forum super fatty she usually doesn't have those crazy frosty fans like when she is smaller.. Honestly the smaller organic nugs smoke better n are danker but the yield suffers.. pic of organics
View attachment 406663
View attachment 406675
Its not organic its juss the strain...ur not lookin 4 them super monster cookie buds u want the medium size super frosted buds.. the giant gsc nugs aint as frosty as the medium size buds.. but u dont want the tiny cookie crumbs either u want the medium size gram size frosty nugs..

Ive got different results with organic. . I got more frost in coco with biobiz nutes but with a smaller yield. . In soil with biobiz nutes (organic) the plants were a lil leafy with nice buds but they dam sure wernt as frosted as gsc in coco with heavy 16 nutes<<< mega frosted & more frosted the in soil with organic.. coco with salts r always more pretty then organic in soil.. but the coco/organic won in the frost department. .

O

Organicyumyum

Nah. GM said it helped one of his but it didn't do anything for me. I think it's a virus man. I've got duplicates of all my mothers out in the sun for a couple/few months in hopes of cooking that shit out and restoring a bit of vigor to these old soldiers.

that sucks bro. It prob is a virus. An unnamed farmer on here gave me some genetics a couple years back with some sort of virus and I never was able to completely get rid of it. It got my sour dubs mom and every other dope strain I had. It would make the herbs come out larfy and lack flavor and potency. At first I thought I had lost all my growing skills, but soon realized I was given a virus by a lazy jackass.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

that sucks bro. It prob is a virus. An unnamed farmer on here gave me some genetics a couple years back with some sort of virus and I never was able to completely get rid of it. It got my sour dubs mom and every other dope strain I had. It would make the herbs come out larfy and lack flavor and potency. At first I thought I had lost all my growing skills, but soon realized I was given a virus by a lazy jackass.
Whoa .. was it dud action that happened 2 ur grow?

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Sounds like the dud action guys got from the la cup with the gg4 ...interestingly enough greyskull and others have seen sour dub dud as well and sour dub is in gg4. Duds is some scary shit people are reporting it spreads to other plants

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Goo talk to me I'm getting ready to do a run of forum never run her but I'm happy with my candyland yeild I suspect I'll get 2 oz off my 3 gal geos I can live with that. Other than lack of purple what areas do you think forum beats candyland? Your candyland nugs looked decent sized in that jar pick you posted nice job.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Sounds like the dud action guys got from the la cup with the gg4 ...interestingly enough greyskull and others have seen sour dub dud as well and sour dub is in gg4. Duds is some scary shit people are reporting it spreads to other plants
Thats what I was thinking...

this dud action has always scared me from running a full tent of OG Kush but now it seems 2 hit almost any strain..

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Thats what I was thinking...

this dud action has always scared me from running a full tent of OG Kush but now it seems 2 hit almost any strain..
I was one of those guys that got the dud cuts from the cup I culled it quickly though once guys told me it could spread....dirty game goo IC mentors passing out duds lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo talk to me I'm getting ready to do a run of forum never run her but I'm happy with my candyland yeild I suspect I'll get 2 oz off my 3 gal geos I can live with that. Other than lack of purple what areas do you think forum beats candyland? Your candyland nugs looked decent sized in that jar pick you posted nice job.
Forum cut beats CandyLand on all levels dog... CandyLand is juss a watered down forum cut if u want 2 get 2 the bottom of it.. Dont get me wrong CandyLand is bomb but it sure as hell dont beat the forum cut>>>>My all around favorite cookie cut!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was one of those guys that got the dud cuts from the cup I culled it quickly though once guys told me it could spread....dirty game goo IC mentors passing out duds lol
Thats fucked up dog.... but thats how they handed out GSC forum cut.... they prolly figured it would ruin every1......

ChalkyWhite

ChalkyWhite

Forum cut beats CandyLand on all levels dog... CandyLand is juss a watered down forum cut if u want 2 get 2 the bottom of it.. Dont get me wrong CandyLand is bomb but it sure as hell dont beat the forum cut>>>>My all around favorite cookie cut!!
Good looking GOO I'm on it forum it is....not to get off subject what the hell ever happened to pat hill? He was a good coach I remember when you guys came down here and almost beat Reggie bush and usc

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

man f all the depressing talk! tell us about how your buds smoke Goo was the candyland a legit pheno and how was the ogkb
Everything came out fire as fuck... everythings straight up cookies & people would b happy 2 run any of these strains.. there all stoney >>> forum cut still is my personal all around favorite <<<< its funny bcuz thats my 1st cookie cut..

OGKB is the REAL DEAL <<<<< my homies r soild as fuck with deep roots in2 the weed underworld!! OGKB is the dankest cookie cut of them all>>>> she juss dont get the all around best cut title bcuz she veggs so slow i cant bang out OGKB like I could forum or animal... now I got a new plant 2 keep a eye on>>>> buds & roses Platinum Cookies grows fast & yields nice like animal but is almost as stoney as forum. .

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Good looking GOO I'm on it forum it is....not to get off subject what the hell ever happened to pat hill? He was a good coach I remember when you guys came down here and almost beat Reggie bush and usc
Coach Hill went 2 ATL & was the falcon line coach when they had there good playoff run 2 yrs ago.. they let him go last yr I think so now I have no clue where hes at... he was a great coach & I was sad 2 see him leave Fresno

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Forum cut does have some down falls she can give cookie crumb buds so watch out..

Latest posts

Top Bottom