• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hey @MakinGoo

i remember you talking about xmas bud

just thought ud like to know some friends are currently doing a seed run on 13 seeds of 1979 XMAS BUD that were gifted from NDN guy

ill be running thru hundreds when theyre done

xmas should be especially fun this year :hungry:
:eek:
I smoked that back in 79! :woot: and havent seen it since
I will be watching for updates of those!:wideyed:
I did see some Pinetree buds in the early 80s that looked and smelt awesome but the didnt get you high at all! we were tripping..
Maybe it was high CBD? Keep an eye out for that one!...lol
and best of luck with the hunt!

true grit

true grit

@Goo- For sure about OGR's booth. Outta everybody we checked shit at here in Denver his booth had best looking/smelling nugs. Did he have White MK nugs? Cuz those were straight fuego. Can't wait to get my old cut back.

Does anyone know what the ChemScout cross was?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@Goo- For sure about OGR's booth. Outta everybody we checked shit at here in Denver his booth had best looking/smelling nugs. Did he have White MK nugs? Cuz those were straight fuego. Can't wait to get my old cut back.

Does anyone know what the ChemScout cross was?
No I didnt see the White MK
Juss white fire #5, The White, & Fire OG

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

20140630 162459

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

I won the raffle at the OGR booth at 5:00.. well actually my chick won but it was my ticket & I gave her #62 & I kept #63 >>>> her number popped up.. she won a pack of beans & a sack of buds & a shirt... Raskal kicked me down a shirt & buds 2...

If u buy a $20 ogr sticker u get 1.5 g's of dank & a raffle ticket. . so I spent $20 on sat 2 try his fire og & it sure was fire so on sun I got more dank> $40>>> then won the raffle..
So i bought $60 of weed & won a pack of seeds a shirt & 1.5 grams bud>>> extra bonus G hook up another shirt & he said try this >>> The White <<<<<Best batch of The White ive ever smoked <<<& I got the fuckin cut but cant get it this powerful..

So $60 got me

White Master Kush pack of beans
7.5 grams dank
2 shirts
Thscore.

Top Bottom