OGKB GSC
Day 63
20140703 170459
20140703 165607
20140703 165555
20140703 165531

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

I was wondering if any of you cooks masters can help me figure out what's going on here. Out of 16 various plants it's ONLY occurring on some lower leaves on my 6 ogkb/dhn platinum cookies plants.

Myco

Myco

Well, I'm thinking this is the Animal cut after all. And I'm really, really digging it.

DSC00669 1280x852
DSC00715 1280x852
DSC00782 1280x852
DSC00786 1280x852

Very hard to describe aroma, and usually I'm pretty good at that. Sort of a og sort of funk with an minty undertone of something sweet. Can't wait to run more...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was wondering if any of you cooks masters can help me figure out what's going on here. Out of 16 various plants it's ONLY occurring on some lower leaves on my 6 ogkb/dhn platinum cookies plants.

View attachment 420667 View attachment 420668
Seems like u got the picky DHN Platinum Cookies cut.. she is more og like with skinny stems & likes her calmag like a og.. looks more like she needs more mag then actual cal.. I usually juss bump up my base nutes.. watch out tho bcuz that cut is picky & will herm very eazy when not happy..

H16 foliar would fix that in no time..

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Seems like u got the picky DHN Platinum Cookies cut.. she is more og like with skinny stems & likes her calmag like a og.. looks more like she needs more mag then actual cal.. I usually juss bump up my base nutes.. watch out tho bcuz that cut is picky & will herm very eazy when not happy..

H16 foliar would fix that in no time..
Those 6 cuts were "praying" for mag last week..leaves folding up and getting light between veins so I sprayed them with Epsom salt and upped the nutes like you said and they went back to normal.

Since then I've been using 7ml per gallon of calmag. I do use the h16 foliar. That stuff kicks @ss. It hasn't really spread to other leaves...there's actually only one or 2 leaves that look like that out of all 6 plants so maybe I shouldn't be too worried about it?

Frostynugman

Frostynugman

Overfeed of MAG/sulfate my man^^^^^^^ i use 3 ml a gal of calmag no epsom salt on straight Cali O.G's and they are fine. LOCKOUT you over fed the Mag which also represents underfeed

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those 6 cuts were "praying" for mag last week..leaves folding up and getting light between veins so I sprayed them with Epsom salt and upped the nutes like you said and they went back to normal.

Since then I've been using 7ml per gallon of calmag. I do use the h16 foliar. That stuff kicks @ss. It hasn't really spread to other leaves...there's actually only one or 2 leaves that look like that out of all 6 plants so maybe I shouldn't be too worried about it?
Ur gunna always have a few funky lookin leaves when growing cookies.. I juss pluck off them ugly leafs

marz

marz

Jealous of all you peeps with the real gsc.. is it possible to determine whether a clone is authentic without growing it out first?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@mikehawk Since then I've been using 7ml per gallon of calmag. I do use the h16 foliar. That stuff kicks @ss. It hasn't really spread to other leaves...there's actually only one or 2 leaves that look like that out of all 6 plants so maybe I shouldn't be too worried about it?[/quote]

i was getting the same issues with the same cut, I'm inn coco, backed off the nutes and stopped with cal mag, she looks great now, although i am not running ro water... I will say she is a bit more finicky then her sister forum cut, i like the stretch of the forum more so then the platinum's minimal stretch! anyways i would listen to MGOO, i can only speak on my run with her this one time and goo seems to have them way more dialed. i would say flat out though less is more with her![/quote]

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

i was getting the same issues with the same cut, I'm inn coco, backed off the nutes and stopped with cal mag, she looks great now, although i am not running ro water... I will say she is a bit more finicky then her sister forum cut, i like the stretch of the forum more so then the platinum's minimal stretch! anyways i would listen to MGOO, i can only speak on my run with her this one time and goo seems to have them way more dialed. i would say flat out though less is more with her!

Yeah man my forum cuts that are surrounding the dhn platinum cookies look perfect as well as my gorilla glues. Out of all the bomb gsc cuts out there now I don't really want to deal with a finicky slow grower so I'm going to replace her with the animal next run :).

I'm going to lower my overall ppm's since I'm going to start multiple feedings per day this week, and like @MakinGoo mentioned I believe the h16 foliar should handle any issues that may arise. I will however keep the calmag in the mix as I'm using ro water.

Top Bottom