• Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies
Day 66
20140707 163301

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

wow Goo had to go and throw up some gems for us all to drool over, that animal is the one right there! Ill post some pics of my little tray of the platinum tomorrow! Gonna do a tester tray of the candy land next run, my boy gave me a tiny, and i mean tiny sample and it stunk my whole fuckin truck up like rotten sweet grape skunk, was almost a silver color too!

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

heres a side of some platinum cooks, got a bit more stretch then i thought i was gonna get from the platinum. I know the forum cut goes a decent stretch, nice thing bout her too is she will hold herself up, unlike most og's:) prob cause she aint holding monster buds either... Anyways theses gals are day 9 of flower in pic, other side of room is my Chemdog 91 x true og, i have yet to run this one in coco so we shall see, I'm noticing much more og like growth so far in hydro... these are sleepy time pics, from my phone, sorry so shitty...

IMG 0310
IMG 0314
IMG 0315
IMG 0316
IMG 0317
IMG 0318
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

heres a side of some platinum cooks, got a bit more stretch then i thought i was gonna get from the platinum. I know the forum cut goes a decent stretch, nice thing bout her too is she will hold herself up, unlike most og's:) prob cause she aint holding monster buds either... Anyways theses gals are day 9 of flower in pic, other side of room is my Chemdog 91 x true og, i have yet to run this one in coco so we shall see, I'm noticing much more og like growth so far in hydro... these are sleepy time pics, from my phone, sorry so shitty...
Nice room of cookies.. gunna b a nice run

Latest posts

Top Bottom