Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

that platinum that you run is dhn or buds n roses cut??? shit is so proper makes me laugh! keep it on point

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Super nice pics, looking really dialed.

This is a cool looking plant whatever cut it is. Still thinking dhn plat @MakinGoo ? Super branchy with thick red-striped stems, close nodes and huge leathery overlapping leaves. Had to pluck a few. Day 10 flower

Mitt

Mitt

Forgive my ignorance...for i did not read all 673 pages of this thread...but who created the girl scout cookie strain?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Super nice pics, looking really dialed.

This is a cool looking plant whatever cut it is. Still thinking dhn plat @MakinGoo ? Super branchy with thick red-striped stems, close nodes and huge leathery overlapping leaves. Had to pluck a few. Day 10 flower

View attachment 421768
i would have to agree, looks identical to my cut and I'm sure mines the dhn platinum, I've got the forum as well and she don't look like that at all....

IMG 0310
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Heres my tray of PLATINUM COOKS 13 days into flower, did a bit of bending and super cropping last night to try in spread her out a bit. I notice she grows pretty straight up and down and has to be tampered with a bit to get her to spread her wings, the smell of her stems when super cropped reminds me so much of gods gift, i couldn't stop smelling my hands after i was done, kept thinking what does that remind me of, then it hit me, GODS Gift. anyways just a bit of progress pics! oh and they are sleeping in the pics, hence the droopy eyes:)
IMG 0322
IMG 0325
IMG 0326
IMG 0335
IMG 0334
IMG 0322
IMG 0325
IMG 0326
IMG 0335
IMG 0334
IMG 0322

Last edited:
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

@MakinGoo, do you super crop your cookies, if so do you think 12 days into flower was too far in to do so much cropping. The branches are a bit more fibrous then typical og's so they make a nice crisp bend, almost a snap... Anyways just seeing what experience you have or had super cropping her?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo, do you super crop your cookies, if so do you think 12 days into flower was too far in to do so much cropping. The branches are a bit more fibrous then typical og's so they make a nice crisp bend, almost a snap... Anyways just seeing what experience you have or had super cropping her?
Yes I super crop my plants there whole grow most of the time deep in2 flower 2 control the tops from gettin out of hand. .

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Yes I super crop my plants there whole grow most of the time deep in2 flower 2 control the tops from gettin out of hand. .
thanks my man, was just a bit worried bout cropping the cookies, not trying to stress her out too much, tray looks a lot fuller now though so I'm glad i did it!

Top Bottom