Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

u R a very creative graphic artist GOo! I really dig your style. Thoses should be advertements in a Popular Cannabis Magazine. Your very talented and creative. Nice used of color , space... especially impressed with your signature in free hand that camouflages subtlety in the leaf. nice touch. U R animal cookies are so extraordinary , out of this world .
Oh oH yeah goo.. I wanted to show you ,(just jogged my memory here, stone as hell right now_ )this drawing.
I tried to draw that pink pistil GSC and came up with this. I thought you might appreaicate it. Peace DAT.
View attachment 448352
Sic drawing..nice detail. . Everywhere I look I see new stuff >>> very kool

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

IMG 20141008 165208
IMG 20141008 165541

waayne

waayne

Thanks dog.. thats with a 14 month old Ushio bulb & 88 degree tent...LOL

Never dialed but still pull sumthin

Ghetto Grow in the No
@MakinGoo buddy that Ushio easily has a couple more years of life........;)

Well you'd never know it was 88 in that tent,by lookin at those colas:)
Those are some real beauties
I hope it cools off out there,and your temps get more moderate

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo buddy that Ushio easily has a couple more years of life........;)

Well you'd never know it was 88 in that tent,by lookin at those colas:)
Those are some real beauties
I hope it cools off out there,and your temps get more moderate
LOL.. its got another yr left of life.. the temps should drop here real soon & I'll have some dark purp cookies & TK 4
X-Mass..... I cant wait...

DAT

DAT

LOL! u crack me up GOo. It was hella fun trying to find your sig in each picture. I found them all. i love visual challenges like that..Nice work. Santa is going to hittin up your chimney first for sure this year for those delectable cookie treats waiting for him and the raindeers.

DAT

DAT

YO waAyane !!!! I like how fat and dense that larry is , is she a top cookie yielder ?. does she carry any Casey Jones genes,? she has similar features whith that serious dense core. gotta watch for mold.

waayne

waayne

Hi @DAT
So far, I've never had mold issues with this cut.
I don't believe there area any Casey Jones genetic in this one,though I see what you're
getting at,it does look a bit Casey like.....

This cut yields ok,but as a comparison,a Divine Chem Cookies hybrid would crush it yield wise.....
At least in my garden,which consists of trees.
For top yields, this one would be better as a sea of green type plant IMO
It's tough to get this cut to grow very large,she's gonna finish at about 3 1/2 feet tall,and about 3 feet wide,which is small compared to most of the other strains I run....

DAT

DAT

that's really awesome Waaynes. She sounds like my type of girl. I really love bushy type plants and it sounds as if she would do wonderfully as a waterfarm scrog. Although the Divine chem cookie hybrid yields more does she pack as wicked of high as Larry?

DAT

DAT

wow! waayne. tons of snowy sugar on those leave really a winter wonderland of trichomes leaves give me a chill up my spine.. what a precious lady. I think im a little bit intimidated by her. very impressive. thanks for the pictures!:Dur scissors must get sticky real quick, and the hash I imagine is insane.:hungry:

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

Here some candy cooks at around 21 days flower... I done fucked up a bit and have a few scraggly forum plants in there somewhere too, i was gonna
IMG 2002
IMG 2003
IMG 2010
IMG 2014
do half and half but the forum clones i got were shit and took forever to take off, i culled what i though was most of them but now that i look in the bed i seem to see a few that made it in there! I know i had saved at least 6, but looks more like 10-12... Anyways the smells coming off the candy lands is pretty sweet and lovely to say the least... She smell like a fruity skunk turd:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom