Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Nice work @MakinGoo those are the nicest looking Coookie colas I've seen yet!
That stuff is definitely eye candy,or as @HeLLMuTT put it, eye rock candy;)
Definitely looks good enough to eat!

Here is the Lemon Larry Cookies
week 7
IMG 6317

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Where are the new cookie cuts at.... I know y'all are hiding some stuff. There's a newnew cut of cookies once a week. I know someone here smoked one with burner or snoop or blazed with some Bay Area cat that kicked them a cut on the low low......let's see some stuff you crazy cookie maniacs.

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Where are the new cookie cuts at.... I know y'all are hiding some stuff. There's a newnew cut of cookies once a week. I know someone here smoked one with burner or snoop or blazed with some Bay Area cat that kicked them a cut on the low low......let's see some stuff you crazy cookie maniacs.
Hah! I will give a big hell yeah to that!

DAT

DAT

yeah I totally agree.. LETS SEE EM!!!!
there is a sick wicked killer pheno up in the norcal Mendocino mountains growing in an 800 gallon smart pot and it has PINK PISTILS.. !getting ready to harvest soon...... is this available in the SEattle area? man I would LOVE to grow this beauty:cool:
User166717 pic1318272 1410964394 thumb

O

Organicyumyum

Just went and helped @midwestdensies take his room down. Dude hit 2 per 600 with supposed "low-yielding" strains and they are all super fire. Props fella! Here are some pics of some cookie and wookie goodness.

Full melt hand pressed cookie dough from dry trim
Photo 11

Cookie kief
Photo 12

Cookie Forum Cut
Photo 13

Wookie (The White x GSC) bred by @leadsled (so fire! hints of creamy lemony OG mixed with cookie)
Photo 14

And some OG Kush since I had a pic
Photo 15

and another full melt blonde dab of some wookie dry sift, yum yum!
Photo 16

O

Organicyumyum

She could hit those numbers with 1000w but I run 600s and 3x3 trays. She was right around 600-700 g under 3 lights

Thanks for your help and kind words @Organicyumyum I hope your thumb heals up nice or you could always be a professional thumb wrestler lol.

lol, that was by far the quickest and most trimming I've ever done. Green thumb is now a swollen thumb

DAT

DAT

u R a very creative graphic artist GOo! I really dig your style. Thoses should be advertements in a Popular Cannabis Magazine. Your very talented and creative. Nice used of color , space... especially impressed with your signature in free hand that camouflages subtlety in the leaf. nice touch. U R animal cookies are so extraordinary , out of this world .
Oh oH yeah goo.. I wanted to show you ,(just jogged my memory here, stone as hell right now_ )this drawing.
I tried to draw that pink pistil GSC and came up with this. I thought you might appreaicate it. Peace DAT.
MeNDo GSC drawing 002

Last edited:
Top Bottom